Mod Pack Brasil 2.012

x3sp5y.png

ket6qu.png

e0im3s.png

20kyyxu.png

MOD PACK BRAZIL 2012

Mod created based on the current conversion mod 2012, so that compatibility with the skins of some cars and other
also made to the Languages in ITA, SPA, ENG, GER, POL, FRE, BRA for everyone, have another option to use
Features:
- New menus of bolides
- New menus pilots
- New logo presentation
- New background screen menus
- New Database with performance equivalent to 2012 based on the 1.2 game update
- Languages ​​available on mod: PT BR, English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish (if someone fixes noted in the historical texts of pilots, and want to send me the fix, please send no line break in a block notes, I can add them in a future update, I used google translate, please, do not engage me in an international incident by a bad translation hehehe)
- Mod Selector hemets included for pmgl71 (credits to him)
- Low power and balanced distribution of main bolides , so that it simulates the 2012 season where each team and pilot once Win
- Power of bolides slightly increased in the 4 -5th tier of the grid
- Disputes over the whole circuit, simulating the 2012 season (three types of AI, More aggressive, aggressive, and moderate)
- Ferrari, midway between the start of the season and the GP of Monaco (very difficult to differentiate the performance of Massa and Alonso, database limited to staff only, but Alonso could make better than the Massa where Alonso won positions, and reaching the first or second tier, fight for victory, and Massa Lose Weight, or keep, with the third tier, but in some cases even so the game can put the weight forward disputing the alonso suffer an accident)
- Increased chance of safety car in each Tracks and reduced speed in safety car, with cars closer to each other
- Increased Chance of rain (increased the dynamic time, and reduced in 0.01 chance of sunny day, so I hope to have a greater tendency for rain, but no tests)
- Suits of teams with some corrections in the normal map (credits Slave, warok)
- Kers in Lotus and HRT by BlazingRICO
- 20 tracks including texas, Barain, the new Hockenheim (cosmetic change tracks Istanbul, Korea, Nurburgrind only, not the real tracks)
- New podium finishes in most of the circuits provided by Reddvers (thanks for releasing this mod)
- Database adapted for 20 Tracks (note that you should install with care not to crash problems, just use the database of 20 tracks, if you used the 20 tracks by Reddvers
- 50 Flashbacks
- fastest pit stop
- correction of the engines in the season
- bases and team leaders updated
- Safety Car and the ballet of formula 1
Credits for the textures of helmets, suits, tracks and bolides (thank you all for your help, would not be possible without you):
Reddvers
Alex SF-1950
Slave
pmgl71
warok
Ml2166
LeoDSV
BlazinRICO
First God
my daughter Natasha
La Plata
Jukadark
Dani Yonamine
My Mother
Mr PIBB's
Ml2166
Zeno
v1tek
Ryder25
RDDev Team
Adrenaline Forums
F1 Community
Note:
There were no testers is the mod for me, I ended basis, only the little that I used many resources present have not been tested
MOD Authors:
Helmets and Helmets menus - pmgl71 (mostly), Ml2166 (warok some helmets used in suits)
Suits teams and bolides - warok (mostly), Alex SF-1950, Slave, LeoDSV
Extra Tracks - Reddvers (Thanks for throwing hockenheim and their podium finishes this mod)
Kers HRT and Lotus - BlazingRICO
ART Menus, Language, AI, Database, Editing and some fixes - Vlasovas
installation:
use the Mult Game Mod Manager by Ryder25
not extract only in the game folder, there are many options in the mod that only can be installed using the program MGMM, little confusing, but practical, to learn to use it you will go touse it much in their games since he creates the back-up to the mod automatically
Steps to extract
- Have the two files in the same folder (this is basic even for winrar, if you do download games and etc.
- Right-click the first file (.001) on the menu, select 7zip / open file
- Will open the folder of the mod, extract with the serial ( copy what is written in the "code" that is below, the entire field, not only the address )
Pass to extraction ( use 7zip ):
Code:
visite http://vlasovas.blogspot.com.br/

thanks for video Ryder25​
Links Mediafire
DOWNLOAD MOD PART 1
DOWNLOAD MOD PART 2
EXTRA
CHOOSE DATABASE WITH OR WITHOUT SIMULATION AND WITH OR WITHOUT AGGRESSION

Save fix: only replace in the system folder but back up, flow.bin original file is found there
2cs99vs.jpg
menu
308l1lg.jpg
znmy4j.jpg
New menus of bolides
28qt6jn.jpg
New menus of Drivers
66dkzt.jpg
2uswdgj.jpg
Names
2604h9c.jpg
Extra Tracks
vcyxci.jpg
6oemg8.jpg
Bolides and AI
2nsavzm.jpg
2w5ls10.jpg
e7hqns.jpg
Safety Car in the ballet of formula 1, added to the mod (bad video, my pc is bad)

Hi vlasovas... Thank's very much in advance for your great mods... I want to download this, but i'm italian... In This Mod, there is italian language? Can i play With this in italian?
Thank's very much and excusme for my bad english :thumbsup:

Hi vlasovas... Thank's very much in advance for your great mods... I want to download this, but i'm italian... In This Mod, there is italian language? Can i play With this in italian?
Thank's very much and excusme for my bad english :thumbsup:

Yes ! has in all languages, just does not have Japanese and Russian

vlasovas forgive him yet, but when I try to open them and extract the files pssg tells me empty, why?:(
you downloaded the 2 files, also downloaded 7zip and install, clicked with the right mouse button on the first file of 180mb, and it appeared on the menu, you choose the options for the extraction of 7zip?

Hou, veri veri gut work, sorry I did what you say I put the pass: use WinRar, but it extracts empty files, and start out with a line pass

Hou, veri veri gut work, sorry I did what you say I put the pass: use WinRar, but it extracts empty files, and start out with a line pass
Extract only the use of 7zip, as are two of the same problem, when l come home at night, I'll download the mod and see if something is corrupted, if someone managed to extract the mod, post here please, don‘t use rar

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back