Mod Pack Brasil 2.012

I have the 20 track and the 20 track sections checked for english and it will not change it in the game.(database and language selection)
if you put as I said, there can be no problems, the only thing that may be, is the old save does not work with 20 tracks, there was no incidence of this kind, only your case, and here also runs normal, I no have other response is to work normal, because I use with 20 tracks here at home

for those who not have seen, as it was the safety car in the mod

Safety Car in the ballet of formula 1, added to the mod (bad video, my pc is bad)

I didn't understand what you said Vlasovas
you mean to say the Safety car ai file makes the Safety car out on track???
here in Brazil we call this movement of the cars to keep the temperature of the tire, "a ballet of the formula one," and the mod was very similar to real life, I had not seen it in game so far

here in Brazil we call this movement of the cars to keep the temperature of the tire, "a ballet of the formula one," and the mod was very similar to real life, I had not seen it in game so far
Yeah i've seen that yesterday in Valencia where i was P12 Maldonado and Vergene was Crashed in T1hitting Wall and SC was out
Also i found a Small Problem
In cut scenes Jenson has his own helmet but on track Jenson has Lewis Helmet and Lewis has Jenson's Helmet how can i fix this

Yeah i've seen that yesterday in Valencia where i was P12 Maldonado and Vergene was Crashed in T1hitting Wall and SC was out
Also i found a Small Problem
In cut scenes Jenson has his own helmet but on track Jenson has Lewis Helmet and Lewis has Jenson's Helmet how can i fix this

I'll check that, here I not have seen it, you used my database?

Yep while using your Mod only mate
when I finished the update I tested and it did not occur, I played in sepang with the button in the box (animation) the helmet was correct, the race was correct, and the animation of victory also, try downloading the update, if not is certain yet, you can change the textures folder cars, may resolve, but here is just right as I told you, there must be also, because it is the same configuration, the update is more balanced in terms of competitiveness, and less bumpy as 1.0, but I left an option to download separately with a variation of aggressiveness, as the simulation pitstop, give me doubts, incredible as it seems in my house the tire wears a lot (use keyboard) and the house of Kadosh54 scarcely worn (wheel), I do not know how it will to behave

vlasovas, your mod is great, thx , but one stupid question : for the AI changing in your mod, is it better to start a new career ?
I've used the very hard AI and in Spain Q1 i'm on Pole with more than a sec. (with RBR and my own setup)

Stupid question but is this camera available for download and does it work for McLaren as well?

2nsavzm.jpg

Stupid question but is this camera available for download and does it work for McLaren as well?

2nsavzm.jpg
I did not put the camera mod, that there is the game's default camera

vlasovas, your mod is great, thx , but one stupid question : for the AI changing in your mod, is it better to start a new career ?
I've used the very hard AI and in Spain Q1 i'm on Pole with more than a sec. (with RBR and my own setup)
I responded in another topic
Is this a full 2012 update, so can I uninstall my current one and install this instead. Want to use your tire mod on the next version.

with the update posted yesterday, is more complete, download this here before, of course, I think that has everything
helmets are not as updated as new versions already have here in the RD, but has most of the things
is a mix of great mods released here warok, Reddvers, Alex SF-1950, Slave, pmgl71, LeoDSV, like the other mods conversion also, the different is my part, menus, pitstop simulation, AI, and tires

for those who like aggressive AI of this mod, and found the update less aggressive in the topic, update, has the same variation of the basic mod, but with updated performance

EXTRA DATABASE OPTIONS WITHOUT SIMULATION AND MODERATE OR AGRESSIVE HERE:
DOWNLOAD

Sorry for my bad english but I have a question:

When I installed this mod I set the "more aggressive" Ai and now I like to change back to "simple aggressive" AI. Can I do this If I'm in carrier (over 3 races)?

Sorry for my bad english but I have a question:

When I installed this mod I set the "more aggressive" Ai and now I like to change back to "simple aggressive" AI. Can I do this If I'm in carrier (over 3 races)?
you can switch to moderate but only respects the choice of tracks that you chose, if you chose to install the 20 tracks, use the database only 20 runs, all databases are the same with variations only in intelligence, and the track for that are compatible

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%