Mod Pack Brasil 2.012

you can switch to moderate but only respects the choice of tracks that you chose, if you chose to install the 20 tracks, use the database only 20 runs, all databases are the same with variations only in intelligence, and the track for that are compatible

Ok but I don't replace the database file. I want to replace the "AI" folder. Because now the AI cars not respect my racing line and I like to change this.

Ok but I don't replace the database file. I want to replace the "AI" folder. Because now the AI cars not respect my racing line and I like to change this.
now I understand, the files of the mod, version 1.0, navigate to the folder "MOD PACK BRASIL 2\MISC\Ai respeita sua linha", and replace the game, which will improve, but the database version 1.1 (moderate ) they are also more respect you, the database version 1.0 I left too aggressive for the best chance of safety car, but I greatly reduce side "destruction derby" in version 1.1 hehehehe

now I understand, the files of the mod, version 1.0, navigate to the folder "MOD PACK BRASIL 2\MISC\Ai respeita sua linha", and replace the game, which will improve, but the database version 1.1 (moderate ) they are also more respect you, the database version 1.0 I left too aggressive for the best chance of safety car, but I greatly reduce side "destruction derby" in version 1.1 hehehehe

Ok, now it's clear. :) Thanks again! :thumbsup:

se aqui MOD PACK BRASIL 2 UPDATE 1.7z.001 e 002 esta os aquivos peço pra abrir nao abre, entao como vou ver os arquivos ?
nao consigo fazer o q tem no video.

se aqui MOD PACK BRASIL 2 UPDATE 1.7z.001 e 002 esta os aquivos peço pra abrir nao abre, entao como vou ver os arquivos ?
nao consigo fazer o q tem no video.

vc tem que ter o 7zip ( é um programa igual ao winrar mas que comprime muito mais )
ai coloque os dois arquivos juntos clique no primeiro, com o direito, no menu que vai abrir, escolha nas opções 7zip/abrir arquivo, dai é só extrair pondo senha, e no update não precisa de senha. assim vc vai abrir, mas vc deve ter os 2 arquivos na mesma pasta, o motivo de usar o 7zip é devido a minha conexão que é 2G, e o motivo de dividir o arquivo é porque todo mundo aqui só conheçe o mediafire, e ele é limitado a 200 MB por arquivo, então não tenho como mudar estes fatores

you must have 7zip (is equal to a program winrar, but it compresses more)
i put the two files together in the first click with the right on the menu that will open, choose the options 7zip / open file, give just extract, putting password, and update, do not need a password. so you will open, but you must have two files in the same folder, the reason to use 7zip is because of my connection which is 2G, and the reason for splitting the file is here only because everyone knows the mediafire, and he is limited to 200 MB per file, so I can not change these factors

It is mods like this plus the community that make these free and amazing game add ons that make me love the PC year in year out. Im totally blown away by the skills you guys have with making these tools and installer packs

Im lost for words when it comes to these amazing things

Thanks guys for your hard work. The Mod manager and this mod pack are amazing.

Sobre o AI ,qual é o mais real e parecido com o q veio no jogo?

escolha de database :
se vc gosta de acidentes, e os pilotos cometendo erros, use o database agressivo, que está para baixar a parte na versão 1.1, nele, vc pode ter mais safety car, caso goste do jogo bem equilibrado, sem muito acidente mas com uma AI eficiente use o moderado

escolha de AI :
fiz 3 opções apartir de agressividade total pra quem gosta de briga na pista, a melhor para vc então é a "Ai respect your Line + incidents" ou a ultima opção que é a AI original do jogo
estes dias vou a casa de um amigo que tem uma conexão melhor e vou tentar postar o mod completo junto com o update, se eu encontrar um servidor que poste arquivo unico sem limite de tamanho claro

selecting database:
if you like accidents, and drivers making mistakes, use the database aggressive, that is to download the version 1.1, it, you can have more safety car, if you like the game well balanced, without much incident but with an AI efficiently use the moderate

choice of AI:
I did three options from the total aggression for those who like to fight on the track, the better for you then it's "Ai respect your Line + incidents" or the last option which is the original game's AI
these days I'm going home to a friend who has a better connection and I'll try to post the full mod along with the update, if I find a single file server that post unlimited size clear

It is mods like this plus the community that make these free and amazing game add ons that make me love the PC year in year out. Im totally blown away by the skills you guys have with making these tools and installer packs

Im lost for words when it comes to these amazing things

Thanks guys for your hard work. The Mod manager and this mod pack are amazing.

the installation in question is not mine, it was created since last year, but few people use, so it seems for some new thing, the creator is the ryder25

http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

This is the page of ryder on the Internet, without it we would not have mods!
you can use the manager to other games and create it yourself by editing your installer rmpk.xml

but anyway thanks for the compliment hehehehe

Stunning Mod. Makes me carry on playing the game until the new one is released.

Thank you very much to everyone involved :)

we thank you, make sure that I speak on behalf of warok, ML2166, la plata, reddevers, Alex SF-1950, Slave, pmgl71, LeoDSV, BlazinRICo, and I

and I myself also am grateful to them all
as I said before, without them, would not be possible

Vlasovas Releases the first video so I can install correctly! consiguo not install, help me please!

Thank your mod looks great!
I modified the mod, the link on 4shared, has an extra version of tires, and all the fixes, but you simply choose the desired options, and always choose the options for the tracks, the database, and the language that you can

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%