McLaren MP4-23 '08 MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack)

Skins McLaren MP4-23 '08 MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have black screen and all time loading ? can u help me?
I have the same problem. Black screen on loading and I can't progress to the next session. By troubleshooting (reinstall, remove all other mods) I found out that this mod causes it. A true shame as i absolutely love your work and find this livery stunning.

Why is this mod installable for Ferrari, Honda and Renault engines? It's a mod about McLaren Mercedes, and Mercedes logos are plastered all over everything...

are you coming back here again? You are the troll guy who vote me with 1 star and I reported for that?, I am not going to get into controversies, I only ask you to please stop trolling in my work because I will continue to take more actions. The mod works correctly I already told you that you only have to do it from a clean installation so that you do not have problems with the mod's mipmaps (70% of the problems are due to the mipmaps, a little files). Stop trolling with comments that my mod destroys the game's textures and get out the way if you don't respect my job. you have no idea how long it takes. Luckily I have many people who support me and who are worthwhile on this portal. I only ask for respect I am a humble person who continues to work so that you have free mods. I am loving helping people and improving my mods. As long as they are educated people and come to me with respect as I would in the same way, nobody is more than nobody, for this reason I will not talk to you anymore. Because you do not come in a polite way, you affirm things that are not true without arguments.

I have the same problem. Black screen on loading and I can't progress to the next session. By troubleshooting (reinstall, remove all other mods) I found out that this mod causes it. A true shame as i absolutely love your work and find this livery stunning.

I am aware that some files (mip maps may have loading problems). Most of the time this happens when modifying so many game files with previously installed mods can cause problems with the "mip maps" of other mods. However, I will publish a patch as quickly as possible to review all the mod files and that they are all correct. Remember to do a clean installation, from time to time I recommend going to the steam library and clicking on game properties and "verify game files" this will make the game start downloading the original game files, therefore you will not need have a copy of it. Thanks for your support, I'll keep working on this.

I am aware that some files (mip maps may have loading problems). Most of the time this happens when modifying so many game files with previously installed mods can cause problems with the "mip maps" of other mods. However, I will publish a patch as quickly as possible to review all the mod files and that they are all correct. Remember to do a clean installation, from time to time I recommend going to the steam library and clicking on game properties and "verify game files" this will make the game start downloading the original game files, therefore you will not need have a copy of it. Thanks for your support, I'll keep working on this.
Take your time, mate. Your work is much appreciated.

Double R updated McLaren MP4-23 '08 MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack) with a new update entry:

McLaren MP4-23 '08 2.1 (Patched)

- Fixed some problematic "mipmaps files" with the loading screen.
- Better perfomance in general loading
- This update is a correction only.

IMPORTANT: I have not had much time to test this version, what little I have tested is going very well. If you present some problems also with this version text me in discussions by telling me where the problem occurs, I wil try to resolve it if another problem ocurrs. Remember Install the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

what is your problem exactly? I have to update the mod due to the latest game patch, I will upload the update soon, by the way you have instructions how to install inside the rar file

Last edited:
That grey is for the illumination of the game, but when you go to the race the grey turn more like original. It's imposible chrome plated effect in this mod, because original has 3 layers of textures and the mod 3D has only 2 textures editables. By the way that only happens on the showroom screen, when you go to race the grey turn more "chrome" for the illumination, sorry!

would you give me information about how to make the liverly chrome in game? thanks ..

bassi

yes sure, basically I took the information of the classic car, I put the gray color in the layer finished in _d and in the _s I put the fuscia pink color of the livery car

I got it, but the patern are different right? shoold i create by my own, and just change the color to pink?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies