McLaren MP4-23 '08 MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack)

Skins McLaren MP4-23 '08 MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "Madjestiq, publicación: 3270577, miembro: 1368183"]
Lo tengo, pero los patrones son diferentes, ¿verdad? ¿Puedo crear por mi cuenta y cambiar el color a rosa?
[/CITAR]
yes you can

sdasdads.png

Do i need to change the save for texture types?

Last edited:
Can you check your mod please?
I have headless employees in the office before every action on the track, see screenshot. I mean in the track office.

And there's not the right simulator in the factory

Attachments

• IMG_20201024_172908.jpg
    IMG_20201024_172908.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20201025_124143.jpg
    IMG_20201025_124143.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20201025_124124.jpg
    IMG_20201025_124124.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 83
I can't use the mod, when I'm going to select the painting he says I need to enter RaceNet, since I'm already logged in, I tried everything and I can't

I already did, the problem is that the number is on top of the sponsor, how can I solve this?

Attachments

• sdsdsdsssssssss.png
    sdsdsdsssssssss.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Hey man, just wanted to apologise for being a jerk before: didn't mean to cause any offence with my statements, the effort you've put into this mod is really admirable and I hope you can forgive me.

unknown.png

I have Checked, Everything works fine, you need to select every single accesorie in your character menu
unknown.png

You need to follow all the steps of the installation, be sure you have previously one clean version of F1 2020 without mods after copy and paste the folders.
unknown.png

the crash is not due of your mod,i ve verify the cache and still crashin wont load last save in vietnam... my bad, your mod is ok.

the crash is not due of your mod,i ve verify the cache and still crashin wont load last save in vietnam... my bad, your mod is ok.
Maybe the problem particularly is with codemasters and his game, a lot of bugs and problems in this year. I know people who has currepted files and bugs about that, it's okay thank you for your reply

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back