McLaren-Honda MP4/4

Cars McLaren-Honda MP4/4 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having a rather strange issue with this car's physics. It feels like it has virtually zero rear downforce. I can't push at all through medium/high speed sections with the stock setup. Here's a quick video that shows it, I was lifting all the way through Eau Rouge and I could still feel the rear end getting loose, and then i (intentionally) gave a few steering inputs on the straight and it spun. Obviously nobody else is experiencing this, so it's something on my end, but it makes the car undriveable. Are you guys having to change the aero setup or is the stock one fine?

EDIT: Did some setup work, and that seems to have fixed it for the most part. Car still seems to get really irritable at high speed but it's manageable.
Are you using tire blankets? The car has an exhaust blown diffuser too, so be careful with that.

im having trouble figuring out how to get it to work. i have other mods . but i cant figure out how to properly put the files in the right places. could someone help me out?

im having trouble figuring out how to get it to work. i have other mods . but i cant figure out how to properly put the files in the right places. could someone help me out?
Hi! You should simply drag and drop everything inside "AC Files" into your Assetto Corsa root folder (...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa). Please do not ommit any file.
Let me know if you need further assistance.

i cant get it to load, it loads the track but then it exits to the previous screen after it starts to load the car

As we have answered in the very previous message... Drag and drop EVERYTHING inside "AC Files" to your Assetto Corsa root folder, do not ommit ANY files.

Hi! You should simply drag and drop everything inside "AC Files" into your Assetto Corsa root folder (...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa). Please do not ommit any file.
Let me know if you need further assistance.

Hum, I don't have a driver under the helmet for any of the MP4/4, anyone have an idea ?

Attachments

• NO DRIVER.jpg
    NO DRIVER.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back