rF2 Mazda MX-5 (Miata) @ Mid Ohio - Thu 19 Jan 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
MX-5 @ Mid Ohio .jpg

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password:
Sent via PM when you sign up.

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Voice chat is on Discord. Please join us - we'll do our very best to make you feel welcome - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MIATA

Cars: Mazda MX-5 Spec Miata (Steam) We will be racing the lowest spec 123 hp Spec NOPE! We will race the scary, massively over powered Spec 2 :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Track: Mid Ohio Virtua_LM v2.03 with track limits fix (@Yves Larose ) (Download)
Layout: No Chicane
NOTE: Download is safe. It's from a trusted Dropbox account. Place the .rfcmp into your Packages folder. You may need to have it installed.
If so you can do this in game in the Manage Content tab.

Practice: 20:00 UTC
Quali: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes private qualifying)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2: 21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 25 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Paul_V
  3. Jan Larsen
  4. Stephen Gibb
  5. Daniel R.
  6. max1966i
  7. pattikins*
  8. Jack Smith
  9. slideways
  10. Yves Larose
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Hi all... im liking these cars. They actually drive very realistically.
Great choice of combo Denis. I predict some amazing fun on this Race night. Great track too.

Will do mate.
Hope it all goes ok.
See you on Thursday. :thumbsup:
Well I did a Frank Spencer. I drilled all the necessary holes in the right places and fitted the wheel base... Unfortunately, it didn't occur to me that the vibrations would be sufficient to damage the load cell on my brake pedal :(. So it doesn't look like I'm going to be racing anytime soon....

Last edited:
The problem was that I didn't unplug the pedals or remove them from my rig whilst I drilled 4 holes. I obviously covered them, but I didn't think the vibration through the frame would be enough to damage the pedals...
I've done several resets/calibration, changed the usb port (hub) for the pedals and rolled back the firmware which did make a big difference. After a bit of testing (20 min...) the flickering gets noticeably worse.

The problem was that I didn't unplug the pedals or remove them from my rig whilst I drilled 4 holes. I obviously covered them, but I didn't think the vibration through the frame would be enough to damage the pedals...
I've done several resets/calibration, changed the usb port (hub) for the pedals and rolled back the firmware which did make a big difference. After a bit of testing (20 min...) the flickering gets noticeably worse
You could try setting a dead spot. Just until you get it sorted. Either in Fanatec software, in game, with DI View or DX Tweak maybe?

I've done several resets/calibration, changed the usb port (hub) for the pedals and rolled back the firmware which did make a big difference. After a bit of testing (20 min...) the flickering gets noticeably worse.

I see that you use auto calibration, it is well know that the calibration should be done manually, when i do mine the brake pedal always keep a little bit of pressure so i have to set the minimum playing with the clucth pedal. A bit hard to explain like that but i'm guessing thats your problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back