Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 130869

I edited my post for you, also changed the date as I think that's the correct dlc date.
Also it's been speculated before by some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited my post for you, also changed the date as I think that's the correct dlc date.
Also it's been speculated before by some people.

Correct DLC date? What DLC?

I haven't seen any discussion from Kunos about any coming DLC. Just that Laguna Seca and that GTE/GTLM 911(+some free cars like 787b) is coming, but no dates.

So again, you've got any official source for your info or just speculation from some people? I'm genuinely interested.

Edit. Sorry @Andreas Knöpke I was editing my post while you rated it.

Last edited:
6a71aeb4aef8988561fcdc4e1c989a43.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Stop spamming. Yes Mazda 787B will be released this year as free content by Kunos.

Is it possible to get the sound from Patricks Mod?
I think the Sound from kunos 787b isnt the same from Patricks.
I am right?
Cheers

I'm confused..isn't this the same 787B that Kunos added to the game?
Yes but they re-touched a lot of areas of it and updated the physics a lot.

The only negative thing kunos did (imo) was lowering the godly sounds of the original. The original sound of the mod was miles ahead of what we have now. I wish someone updated the old sound to the current fmod and released it as a sound mod :(

Makes sense. Didn't know Kunos added more than the Shelby cobra mod to the game. Wow, yeah I too want that original sound now that you mention it. I've felt the Kunos one is a bit lacking

Makes sense. Didn't know Kunos added more than the Shelby cobra mod to the game. Wow, yeah I too want that original sound now that you mention it. I've felt the Kunos one is a bit lacking
there are plenty of cars that came to life intended as mods... the Miata, the 917/30, the 962s, the Audi Quattros, the R34 Skyline and more that I forgot

there are plenty of cars that came to life intended as mods... the Miata, the 917/30, the 962s, the Audi Quattros, the R34 Skyline and more that I forgot

Hold up, the R34 skyline? IIRC that's part of the Japanese DLC pack...so did the original mod makers get paid too or was a deal struck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back