F1 2010 Marina Bay - Singapore (Dry)

• Thread starter Oliver Robert Zovko
  • Start date
F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
For this circuit used a setup wet at disposition in the panel of setup of car.
After modifing the first and second gearbox very short the braker high pressur e size small whit the engine fast .
The balance of the car moved slightly ahead of the curve to have a closure over 'quick

Used to hate that track. With the Virgin I was struggling to keep 20th. Now right from the first lap in practice I run fast and never look back. Need to check with Virgin whether its me driving or the car.
Anyway. EvilEyez setup. Career year 3 of 7. Mclaren, legend, no assists but traction, full sim. Pole 1:45:322. Very strange race. After the change to prime tiers started to lap 2 sec slower all of a sudden. First I thouth it was me and really push the car, before I realise that it was everybody. Don't know what it was probably something with the sim, being night and cold... First 1:45:470 personal, Rosberg fastest when he put optional at the end. Followed by Hamilton, Kubica, Schumacher. Ferrari and Red bull were far back.
Logitech Momo racing wheel.

AERODYNAMICS
FRONT WING ANGLE 9
REAR WING ANGLE 1
BRAKING
48% 52%
HIGH
SMALL
BALANCE
50%-50%
SUSPENSION
GEAR
1st all way to left
2nd-7th one left of middle
ALIGNMENT

am doin a 1:37.120 round here on this track in mclaren on TT. cud do a 1:36 if i took the third sector abit faster. hope this help everyone

Hello everyone, just wanted to thank 'EvilEyez' for the setup. I have struggled for ages on this course and EvilEyez has saved me putting both the TV and the PS3 through my window. I am pretty rubbish at all driving games and couldnt break 1,48.00 but with this i did, a personal achievement that some may laugh at but i am proud of. cheers.

I hate this track...

I tried many of the setups here, but I always had problems with this track. The only one that worked for me, was the setup of EvilEyez. Thanks from me, too. I made at least a 14th place in my career with Lotus. But I had to turn the damage off, otherwise I wouldn't reach the finish line.

another world record 10/19 now :) This track is just ****. walls everywhere and 3meter high curbs that you spin if you just touch them.. :D I can do faster if I just get a perfect lap but thats so HARD to get perfect turns a whole lap... anyway here is the setup I used.

Car : Mclaren
Time: 1:34.563

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 11(for TT, set this to 1 if you race, otherwise there will be a pitstop bug)
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 148 kph
Gear 2: 168 kph
Gear 3: 201 kph
Gear 4: 235 kph
Gear 5: 269 kph
Gear 6: 310 kph
Gear 7: 362 kph
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.11
Toe rear: 0.35

2igdp8j.jpg

Thats right, the real lap in Marina Bay was 1'45' by Alonso. Wait until there is a fix for this. I am new to this game on PS3 but I follow Formula for the past 10 years.
My lap times with all assists off, tire and fuel wear with damage are right around Alonso's time. If you want to play this game in a more authentic manner, then this is what you must do.

Oh sorry, just noticed TT. I have a 1:44 with assists off, but ALSO with fuel, tire, and damage on. My friends have gotten down to 1:42 with same race conditions.
Update. Now I'm in the 1:42's.

There is a lot of whining in this thread about the circuit being too difficult. I'm not being cocky, but it's a fact 1st season with lotus all assists off, expert AI, I got pole position and came second in the race. I was worried about not having a setup but 2nd from the right (engineer quick setups) and some decent practice 30-40 laps and it's fine. Many posters have identified the curbs are an issue. Well there's your answer. Identify the curbs you can and cannot hit. I found with this circuit that a 'swing in' technique works for a lot of the corners especially the S before the outdoor narrow bridge (2nd sector) and the first right hander (from the start line) i.e. for a right hander turn in left very close to the wall for a short moment (as if going into it) then swing right catching the apex.

It makes me wonder sometimes reading people's posts of their times/struggles - do you actually practice. Do you know a rough braking point or do you have an exact marker/mental picture. My philosophy is really learn a track. Spend whole sessions on it. Then seasons 2-7 you will know it and can just enjoy it.

This game is possibly my favourite racing game ever but it's just too easy even on expert. Last 3 races, won Spa, 2nd Monza, 2nd Singapore. I WANT to be coming 12th!!!

There is a lot of whining in this thread about the circuit being too difficult. I'm not being cocky, but it's a fact 1st season with lotus all assists off, expert AI, I got pole position and came second in the race. I was worried about not having a setup but 2nd from the right (engineer quick setups) and some decent practice 30-40 laps and it's fine. Many posters have identified the curbs are an issue. Well there's your answer. Identify the curbs you can and cannot hit. I found with this circuit that a 'swing in' technique works for a lot of the corners especially the S before the outdoor narrow bridge (2nd sector) and the first right hander (from the start line) i.e. for a right hander turn in left very close to the wall for a short moment (as if going into it) then swing right catching the apex.

It makes me wonder sometimes reading people's posts of their times/struggles - do you actually practice. Do you know a rough braking point or do you have an exact marker/mental picture. My philosophy is really learn a track. Spend whole sessions on it. Then seasons 2-7 you will know it and can just enjoy it.

This game is possibly my favourite racing game ever but it's just too easy even on expert. Last 3 races, won Spa, 2nd Monza, 2nd Singapore. I WANT to be coming 12th!!!

couldn't agree more, getting sick fed up of people accusing me of cheating just because i've spent time learning the braking points and the fastest lines, they expect the speed to hand itself to them and if they can't go quicker than somebody there obviously 'cheating'

grow up and put some effort into the game

tried about 6 setups in my lotus and couldnt get any to work. so figured that i hate this track so much i decided to drive in reverse from the grid and then get myself blackflagged after taking out about ten cars driving in the opposite direction. was fun :)

Here's the setup I used in my career (1st season, Lotus):

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 8
Rear Wing Angle: 6
Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%
Brake Size: N/A
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 10
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5
Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 165 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 199 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 231 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 264 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 295 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 328 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.20
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

1:47:088 - XBOX 360 Live

1:43:054

Hi Guys,

I managed 1.36.457

McLaren
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 9
Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Brake Size: Normal
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 3
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 4
Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 164 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 194 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 224 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 257 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 290 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 325 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Normal
Fuel: x
Alignment
Camber front: -1.30
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.05
Toe rear: 0.5

Good Luck!

Thanks for your Setup i made 1:41:210 All assistant an d controller 360.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back