AC Mad Transits! @ Lausitzring DTM - Wednesday 23rd December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Edit 2: Look at my post 3 posts below :p

I'll Google for it in a moment but sometimes the joystick function of TeamSpeak becomes broken. Had it once and was going insane about for a whole evening...

TeamSpeak can't natively use joystick buttons so it has some plug in for it.
Have a look at TeamSpeak joystick plug in and you should find help!
Sadly I forgot what I did but reinstalling TeamSpeak didn't work.

Edit: I did Google on my phone and there is no help to be found.. I remember why I went insane lol.

Only thing I remember is that I uninstalled the joystick plug in and reinstalled it.. Not sure how though.. I think it was all from within TeamSpeak!

Last edited:
Just checked:
I'm still on Version 3.5.3

When going to:
Options -> Addons -> Plugins (in the top bar then)

My "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support" is Version 1.2

It is "Enabled" and apparently you can "Reload" it or "Uninstall" it.
I'd say give the "Reload" a try and if it isn't working, Uninstall it and install it again!

To install it again, Click on "Browse online" at the top left next to "My Addons" and type "Gamepad" into the search bar.

Now that I'm looking at it, I think I did exactly that...

Hope that helps!
TS_Uninstall_Gamepad_Plugin.JPG

TS_ReInstall_Gamepad_Plugin.JPG

I feels better now wh
Just checked:

When going to:

I'd say give the "Reload" a try and if it isn't working, Uninstall it and install it again!

To install it again, Click on "Browse online" at the top left next to "My Addons" and type "Gamepad" into the search bar.

Hope that helps!
View attachment 429523

View attachment 429524

Thanks man! I'm gonna give it another try before the race. I'm also thinking about if a workaround with some joystick to keyboard software could work. Not optimal but worth a try.

TS5 is around the corner, we can hope it gets better support.

I'll write here if I find a solution that works!

Just checked:

When going to:

Hope that helps!
View attachment 429523

View attachment 429524

I tried to reinstall the "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support" but it was the same.

However I think I found a solution. I found a very simple program called "antimicro" that can map keyboard keys to a gamepad.

I don't like to run another program but it works and was very simple

Capture.PNG

SORRY @GeekyDeaks for this terrible 180°. It was fun.
Merry Christmas at all.
Ah, it was fine, just a bit of rubbin' :D Honestly, you should have carried on.

I had some great little battles throughout and got mugged by @Kek700 in both races :D. Was quite a bit quicker when someone mentioned just using 4,5,6 and it felt a lot more stable too.

Thanks for organising @Medilloni ! Have good holiday all and see you in the new year I guess :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It was great! So much fun, thanks to all of you for having such a full grid. And of course to John for organising this last event of the year.

Well, I'm now going to tell Enzo that he better bring his own food&drinks when he comes home saturday!
I wish you all very merry Christmas and a healthy start of 2021.

Last edited:
That was some awesome race after being way too long away from you lots!
I would've wished for some more casual bantering instead of these hefty fights to the teeth but it became a bit more chatty in race 2 :D

Got hunted for multiple laps, hunted others myself for multiple laps. 2 wide, 3 wide, 4 wide! :confused:

Sorry @stribbeck for spinning you around! Was it the length issues with helicorsa? You just came straight across me on the straight :ninja::barefoot:
Thanks for letting me continue! Managed to end up in P5!

Thank you guys for the nice evening! I won't be gone for that long so soon again :inlove:

Ps: Brian you sound almost exactly like Neil Conway. This was really weird in race 1 as I thought he was somehow in this race but I couldn't find his name :roflmao:

My wife said I was laughing all the time, got the hang of it in the end, cheated every opportunity I got. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Did everything I would not normally do, tried to overtake anywhere , did my best to get past @Medilloni John, but as usual he got the best of me.:roflmao:

Tried my best to whack him up the van doors, bugger pulled away on every straight.:(

bashed into anyone I could, got a few wallops back.:roflmao:

A fantastic two races, could have gone on for an hours.

Merry Christmas to everyone, a fantastic year of racing with you all.
Enjoyed every second of it.

do not understand why everyone left me for dead on every straight , but
Hey Ho that’s what made it fun.

Really enjoyed being a ROTTER. too.

82BEE4D2-5FC8-4663-A955-0AA926215E03.jpeg

PS,
my microphone has ceased it’s last sound, went on the blink before the race. :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No