AC Mad Transits! @ Lausitzring DTM - Wednesday 23rd December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In! Are we using Teamspeak or discord? I just did my first race in months in ACC saw they use discord now but I could not join, bacause the voice channels were locked for me. Can someone of the admins fix that?

Welcome Rasmus! :)

The wheel looks great btw, though for this race you might want to upgrade with one of theseView attachment 428808:p:p
You know... I just had to... Do it...
6 bucks and a 24h Amazon delivery later:
Image1.jpg

And here's testing it with the Transit at Lausitzring. T1 with the AI was wonderful as I got smacked into the side and instantly could make use of the knob, lol!

btw, ignore the magazines beneath the monitor.. my board just came loose, had to stabilize it with... something! :p

Whoops. Probably should have made an attempt to get some practice in rather than bugger around with .luts and .inis all last night. When I try using the track, I just get a delightful 'race cancelled' with no discernible error. I reinstalled the van and track, but still the same. Van loads ok on brands and cadwell. Off out now, but any suggestions on what to try when I get back home?

Whoops. Probably should have made an attempt to get some practice in rather than bugger around with .luts and .inis all last night. When I try using the track, I just get a delightful 'race cancelled' with no discernible error. I reinstalled the van and track, but still the same. Van loads ok on brands and cadwell. Off out now, but any suggestions on what to try when I get back home?
Does this happen offline and online?
And what do you mean with "race cancelled"? Are you actually in the pits but can't leave them because the "race cancelled" or can't you even go into the pits?

Seems like it's the track either way since the car is loading fine.

You should go into:
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs

And check the different txt files. I'm not sure where your error will be written to but you should find something in one of them.

The track comes only with the track folder so not other content would interfere with it I'd think. Did you try to delete the tmm_lausitzring folder completely and then unzip it again?

Apart of that, it might crash because of one of the CM shader patch files? I have the .vao-patch files and an "extension" folder in there too.

Hi @RasmusP

Only tried offline - when I click 'go', I see the splash screen for the track, then a few seconds later I get the 'race cancelled' window that I usually see after exiting the event.

I didn't delete the original track installation before re-installing. I'll give that a go when I get back home.

Thanks for the hints! :thumbsup:

Hi @RasmusP

Only tried offline - when I click 'go', I see the splash screen for the track, then a few seconds later I get the 'race cancelled' window that I usually see after exiting the event.

I didn't delete the original track installation before re-installing. I'll give that a go when I get back home.

Thanks for the hints! :thumbsup:
When it fails to load, then there's definitely something in the log files!
Had this problem once and it tells you quite specifically what's wrong :)
So maybe check the logs first before trying again after deleting so you'll know what went wrong for the future :p

Last edited:
Not sure if I am going to able to make tonight now due to life. I don't want to take a place off anyone, so could you show me as a reserve or something - if I can jump in, I will, and if not, it frees a place up for someone who can make it

I got a strange problem in TeamSpeak. I try to assign a button on my wheel to push to talk. It gets recognized on button press but stays activated when I release the actual button so I cant even assign it. Works fine in Windows Game controllers, discord, games etc. but not in TS3. I tried older versions as well. Anyone has a clue what's wrong?

edit: Tried it on another system and its the same...

Last edited:
I got a strange problem in TeamSpeak. I try to assign a button on my wheel to push to talk. It gets recognized on button press but stays activated when I release the actual button so I cant even assign it. Works fine in Windows Game controllers, discord, games etc. but not in TS3. I tried older versions as well. Anyone has a clue what's wrong?

Wish I could help you Erik, I have the same problem, TS won't work on any of my wheel buttons, so I have to either use a keyboard key for ptt or the on/off switch on my headphones. ...which is why I'm usually quiet 'cos it's hard to reach them when racing:confused:

Last edited:

I also have the same problem when using the default profile and a button on my G29. I had to create another profile (which I called PTT) and then it worked for me for some bizarre reason.

Last edited:
Wish I could help you Erik, I have the same problem, TS won't work on any of my wheel buttons, so I have to either use a keyboard key for ptt or the on/off switch on my headphones. ...which is why I'm usually quiet 'cos it's hard to reach them when racing:confused:

It worked fine with my old thrustmaster. I guess I'll go with the keyboard solution too. Maybe its time to move to Discord since some RD events use that? ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%