AC Mad Transits! @ Lausitzring DTM - Wednesday 23rd December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys I'm so sorry I missed this. I had a diner reservation made from some weeks back and completely forgot about it when I signed up to this. Was duly reminded!

But I didn't seem to get any email notifications of the posts in this thread so completely forgot. Sincere apologies and sounds like it was great fun anyway!

Merry Christmas all.

That was some awesome race after being way too long away from you lots!
I would've wished for some more casual bantering instead of these hefty fights to the teeth but it became a bit more chatty in race 2 :D

Got hunted for multiple laps, hunted others myself for multiple laps. 2 wide, 3 wide, 4 wide! :confused:

Sorry @stribbeck for spinning you around! Was it the length issues with helicorsa? You just came straight across me on the straight :ninja::barefoot:
Thanks for letting me continue! Managed to end up in P5!

Thank you guys for the nice evening! I won't be gone for that long so soon again :inlove:

Ps: Brian you sound almost exactly like Neil Conway. This was really weird in race 1 as I thought he was somehow in this race but I couldn't find his name :roflmao:

No worries Rasmus was a good laugh that race :)
Dont know to be honest had someone else on the right too so I might of just moved a bit too much your way lol

Was good fun to be able to battle with people I normally can't keep with also haha.

Thanks for all the events over the year John @Medilloni had some great races and thanks to everyone I have raced with, has been some of the best cleanest and fun racing have had :)
Have a good Christmas and New year all

That was fun! And, as always for this past year, huge, huge thanks from me for the turnout, support, fair racing, and especially the banter.

I finished practicing for a GT3 race 5 mins before practice... BIG mistake! Felt like that child's thing where you pat your head and rub your belly (err, or the other way 'round :laugh:). Had some great traffic jams with you guys, great to see y'all having a giggle:p

Well, Santa's on his way, so I'll take this opp to say I hope you all have a magic Christmas, and a New Year to blow your socks off:thumbsup: - peace, love and much happiness to you all and your family.

John

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes