Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1692199182341.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Welcome to a race at the iconic Monza 1966 (Road Course). This fast circuit demands fast cars, so this week we're taking two classic cars from the period - the Lotus 49 and the Ferrari 312/67.

This event will be hosted by @JamKart22

1692198971118.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/9bb3057a-a150-40ca-845c-17ce1767e64b?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars:
    • Lotus 49
    • Ferrari 312/67
  • Track: Monza 66 (road), Italy
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: mandatory, at least 1 liter of fuel.

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I personally don't think the banking adds much apart from a minute to the lap!

I guess you can overtake in that section but there are no challenging corners to speak of.

If it would get more people to sign up then I'd consider changing it. What do others think?

I'll add your to suggestions to the list Allan.

Also happy for people here to make suggestions for any future classic car/track combos...

Thinking about Bridgehampton next week back in the Lotus 25. Or maybe it better suits the Lotus 49/Ferrari 312/67. The Porknose is also a nice car.

Personal point of view.?????

I just do not like the 25, ( I hate the thing ) much preferer the 49 or the 312 which is my favourite. Not that keen on the 49, which if memory serves me is quicker than the 312, time will tell.;)

Bridgehampton which I like as a circuit, many memorable battles with Han and John there. Alas it would be a pointless race for me in the 25.

Personal point of view.?????

I just do not like the 25, ( I hate the thing ) much preferer the 49 or the 312 which is my favourite. Not that keen on the 49, which if memory serves me is quicker than the 312, time will tell.;)

Bridgehampton which I like as a circuit, many memorable battles with Han and John there. Alas it would be a pointless race for me in the 25.
I'm surprised to hear you feel that way about the 25 (and 49).... I thought it was some kind of unwritten rule that anyone from the UK has a royal obligation to love all Lotus vehicles (especially the vintage / classic ones)...:D:coffee:

As for Bridgehampton, really like that one. Just recently discovered it...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 449 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.9%
Back