Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

• FOG-Racecarmike

Yes the thing underneath them, I don't know where you can get them just get the metal ones. :)

Upvote 0
Before you buy new one (which i donno if you can....), make sure it is really the potenciometers that went wrong itself. The most usual problem known with the momo pedals, that these potis are moving in their spot in the pedal frame where they are sitting, which is resulting unreliable working, such as sudden peaks, or continuously stucked in brake, or brake/accelerator input cant reach the end position.

To fix this problem you dont need a new poti, just need to fix it to the housing of the pedal, when i had a Momo i super-glued it to the pedal frame seating, and all my problems were solved. :)

Cheers: Neo

Upvote 0
Vopee[RPM said:
]Thanks for the tipp Neo, but if i glue it how the h**l will i get i losse later if i need to change it?

you will actually not be able, but i did not needed to....

Before you glue it, you can try it out if the fixing is solving the problem, disassemble your pedals, hold the potis with your hand in a fix position, and try to move the pedals with your hand, and watch in Windows game controller if it is working properly.

But what is your particular issue with the potis, can you explain? Maybe i can give some advice better if you tell exactly what is your problem.

Upvote 0
Sometimes i get like 50% of the full range of the gas, but if i then take out the cable a number of times it will be fine again, little boring do everybody just pass me in the straights until i have had the time to solve it ;)

Upvote 0
yeah, but what you write, that you need toplay sometimes with the cables gets me a suspicion, that the potis are moving in their housing, just like they did in my case, because if you move the cables, you move inside then the potis also at the end of the cable, and maybe thats why it is the way to fix the problem.

So give it a try, and pls say if it worked out.

Upvote 0
G25: help a noob with his first ever racing wheel here :(

ok guys
2day my G25 finally arrived....and i must say....WUAW.......it's pretty good...
i've set it up & all, but........(there is always a but :) )

but i have a big problem with it........I SUCK A** right now with it.....so i ask you guys from somebody who has been only experiencing sim on a analog controller.......what is the learning curve for such a baby.....(& a couple of settings would be nice lol :) )

Upvote 0
  • FOG-Racecarmike

Took me about 5 weeks to get effiecient with the G25.

I have my steering on about 200 degrees.

Upvote 0
Steering degree is on eo fo the most important things, i use it always around 180-200.

The rest ingame settings i never adjusted for the wheel, such as sensitibtiy etc, just the speed sensitivty steering got to 0.

And also turned off FF totally. :)

Upvote 0
I'm not in Neo's league, but for what it's worth:-

Rotation About 400 (I compensate by increasing steering lock in car setup)
Most sensitivities at 50% but small amount of deadzone for Throttle and Brake
FF effects medium
FFStrength 75%
Reverse on

You really need to play around with the settings till you find what suits you.

Warren

Upvote 0
5 weeks?
i don't have 5 weeks :S
hopefully can do it in 1 week/before tournament :)
the thing with racing with racing wheel & only d-pad is now you also need to use your feet.....& get the feel of the brakes.....because of this now i'm 4/5 sec of pace (@instanbul).....
where to you set the steering degree?
because i did noticed when playing race....the game itself makes a sort of 200 degrees steering....

and tnx guys ;)...still need a lot of work.. :) ....but i'll get there..
& the shifter rules :)

Upvote 0
Hi Senor,

First of all congrats with your purchase, i am sure you will going to like it very soon!

From pad/keyboard to wheel takes some days to adjust, but you are a maniac in racegames just like us so you will addept sooner because you drive enough :)

Any further questions, post them and we'll try to help

Tip: turn of the Forcefeedback and the wheel feels better

Upvote 0
tnx stig

like it soon..... i loved it since i've put my hands on the shifter in media markt couple of months ago lol :)
but it's been hard.....but i've adapted around 90% (for monza at least :) .....just put an 2:01 in quali @ online race) till now...getting the hang of the brakes now....i've setup the steering also......& yeah ffback is turned off.....didn't like to feel that big bump there @ Istanbul......but it's fun driving around with it....plus racing with the shifter is ssooooo fun.....

[sub:ea20b32d23](i think ms barriga is getting jealous because i'm paying less attention to her & more on the steering....)[/sub:ea20b32d23]

Upvote 0
  • Marko Hartikainen

Grats about the new wheel, I hope you enjoy it:D

What I really don't get why are people recommending to turn FF off:S Ok there is a myth floating around that you are faster without FF, but that is simply NOT true in the end.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea