Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

Hi Abdul
Many thanks i recieved my power board this morning and guess what...
no you were wrong lol didnt fix it however it has eliminated the board from my problem parts.
Iam now thinking its the psu the reason i origianly though it was ok was that i have 24v coming from it however it seem that on amps it goes wildly from 0 to 1.32 to 3.5 to 4.79 only for half a second then back to 0 am i right in thinking amerage should be constant ?
will try to prove it by testing another power supply just to see what happens on amps
Many thanks again
Paul
still waitnig for paypal to pay small deposits to my bank account to confirm it as soon as they have i will be going for gold

Upvote 0
~Just tested a 12v 1.5a
no nasty spark and a constant ish 0.15 to 0.18 (im measuring on 10amps) unlike my g25 psu which sparks when first touching meter leads and is showing 0 to 4.74 (still only measuring with 10 amps)
Convinced myself now its the psu so going to try to source one asap
BTW all measuring was done with psu disconected from wheel lol not taking the risk of killing the board even if i didnt to start with as i thought.

Upvote 0
hi guys I have a G25 off a mate of mine, it died so he bought a g27 and gave me the g25. now here goes:

the power supply that came with it which is the G25 one is 24v 1amp etc. so it meets the microsoft xbox wheel specs so I thought why not. plugged it into my wheel made sure it had no batt pack and away we go xbox full FF and working great. so Ive come to the conclusion that the problem isnt with the power.

I get a blinking light on the shifter and all buttons work on the profiler and on calibration but just not the wheel.

what could this be?

Upvote 0
Hi. My friend have Logitech G25 and engines don't work any more. Where he can buy the engine details ? I search in ebay.com (de, uk) but can't find any parts of G25.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, my G25 turns off completely after 10-20 minutes of gaming (no lights, no buttons working, windows stop recognizing it). If I leave it plugged in, it powers on by itself after 20-30 minutes. Seems like an overheating problem (summertime in Greece).

A buddy of mine gave me his G25 for testing and it worked perfectly for over 2 hours on the same temperature conditions.. So what happened to mine?

Upvote 0
Is there any1 succefully changed motors of G25? Can any1 explain what to do?

I think we need 10T gear for motors, and also if we change to mabuchi motor ex. 12v we shoul use 12V DC 2A Power supp. Shouldn't we?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back