Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

G25: Settings for RACE/GTR2

I changed my G25 settings today. Now in the profiler i unticked the forces. Only ticked centeringspring.
In RACE i set forces to 100%. Now i am able to race with a "heavy" steeringwheel without that FF annoying me :)

Upvote 0
  • Travis Webster

I myself am trying to find my comfort zone with my G25. So you have all the settings off except the center spring?(at what %) I am looking for more ideas for my wheel setup, so maybe I'll play around some more. I have read alot of forums debating on the FFB issue. I think I am faster without it but I enjoy the emersion that comes with a little FFB. I've also heard of people not using the logitech profiler at all, maybe I'll try that too.

Upvote 0
  • flyguy777300er

MOMO: Centering problem

Hi guys.

I'm having a weird problem with my momo wheel. It will for some unknown reason lose it's center. Meaning it wil no longer be in the middle when the car is going in a straight line.

No, it's not because I crashed and bent the car! Sometimes on the straight in Valencia the neutral point will change causing the car to move to the right. AQlso the force feedback effect will change center position. So in total the effect is that when you take your hands off the wheel the car will run straight but the wheel is off center.

Anyone have the same problem. And a solution?
It seems to be worse when you make the force feedback setting lower.

Upvote 0
It seems to be the natural Logitech problem. Just rubbishly make a very quick hard left, right and left and It should be centered again. Do it before you before you start driving.

Dunno if there is any other solution.

Upvote 0
  • flyguy777300er

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
I tried the quick left right left......

I had to reboot afterwards...... Guess I can steer quicker than my puter can sense.... :)

Upvote 0
  • Neutronblaster_64bit

MOMO: Short review

To all the momo wheels user out there, don't be easily tempted to buy the g25 which not only 4 time more expensive but only offer little improvement from the momo set. From my personal experiences, momo wheel set is the best because you won't need a wheel that can turn 900° since u are not going to turn that much when racing right. plus in any racing game clutch no longer plays a big role in supercar since they all use f1 type paddle shifter. Another factor is that the momo wheels are cheap so if u broke it u can a new one no problem. this is just my suggestion so i'm open for any complaint

Upvote 0
Logitech give you a 2yr guarantee on the MOMO and the G25...be as rough as you wanna be - if you're within your guarantee you'll get a new one free of charge, I presume.
But you gotta think about AFTER that 2 year period - which wheel is gonna have the staying power? Sure, the MOMO's a nice piece of kit and you're right about not needing 900* movement but I've heard from numerous sources that the G25 is more sturdy and therefore better value. Whaddya think?

Upvote 0
  • Neutronblaster_64bit

Well its all depend on the user taste. if u sleep on a bed made of money then go ahead. But if you are on a budget then momo wheel sure is a good choice. i wonder if ther is any other wheel manufacturer out there......hmmmmm

Upvote 0
  • Neutronblaster_64bit

i also have the same problem as yours but was fixed by installing new drivers from the logitech website

Upvote 0
  • flyguy777300er

Thanks guys. Installing the fix stig suggested solved the problem.

See you on track!

Upvote 0
MOMO: Key mapping

I know that many people is using the MOMO racing wheel when racing....
How do you map the keys on it?
Wanna shear some ideas?

Mine is: top left: look left
bottom left: look behind
top right: look right
bottom right: pit speed limiter

Upvote 0
MOMO: Where to get new pots?

Anybody know where to buy it since mine are really f***ed up, i have cleaned it and sprayed it, tryed everything, but nothings help, so now i have to change them but i cant find out where to buy.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea