Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

I turned this speed sensitivity steering form 10% what i had to §, and i must say i am in more direct feeling with the car, much more smooth steering and cornering, more consistent laptimes, less strange behaviour from the car in corners, i really like it!

Thank for this discussion guys!

p.s.: i think that was one of the reason of the Mini Valencia time 1.52.8 as well lol

Upvote 0
G25: Only use the shifter?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is any way to use just separately the shifter from the G25, without having connected the whole wheel to the PC? Since i will pick up my ECCI baby on Friday the G25 i am gonna put aside, but would love to have the shifter only.

I am not using it that often to buy a separate dedicated shifter (just for some offline fun i use, because i am simply slower with H-sifter and clutch), but would like to have the possibility to have it if it can be done somehow.

Any idea......?

Upvote 0
I use it for the buttons, and with the sequential setting i use the shifter for adjusting brake balance to front and back. Works like charm.

I think you can disconnect this thing from the main unit, the wheel. It should work as an USB component, i wil see if i can find some more info about it.

Upvote 0
I tried the settings out yesterday and i must say that i really need to get used the very light steering without the centering spring. You really need to steer very gentle. Furthermore i also need more practice with controlling the brake and throttle pedal.

Upvote 0
  • Rob

I use the following setup in Race and rFactor as well.

Contorl Panel:
Combined.....: unticked

Overall Effects Strength: 100%
Spring Effect Strength: 0%
Damper Effect Strength: 0%

Centering spring: ticked 0%

In the game ffb=100% and low. /in rFactor: 50-100% depends on mod/

Steering Sensitivity: 45 %
Throttle Sensitivity: 30 %
Brake Sensitivity: 30 %
Clutch Sensitivity: 20 %

Steering Dead Zone: 2 %
Throtlle Dead Zone: 0 %
Brake Dead Zone: 0 %

Can you test these settings with Momo Racing and give me feedback?
thx
Roberto

Upvote 0
Neo[RPM said:
]Without the centering spring? why it is light? If you turn on FF then you have a centering force from the FF, and if you turn the FF off the you should turn on the centering spring, to have some force at least...

Aha, i see :) I now set FF off and enabled the centering spring. For now, it feels quite good.

Upvote 0
With FF off you'll have more control over the car and in many cases you are simply quicker.

But what Neo said: If you turn on FF then you have a centering force from the FF, and if you turn the FF off the you should turn on the centering spring, to have some force at least...

Upvote 0
DonCorleone said:
What's centering spring? (STUPID ME!) :(

Sorry for dutch: The centering spring is de centreerveer, oftewel als je bv. naar links stuurt krijg je daar weerstand van. Mocht je je stuur in die positie loslaten, dan trekt de veer het stuur naar het midden terug.

Ik zou zeggen: probeer zelf uit wat je zelf prettig vindt: De FF of de centreerveer als stuurweerstand.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years