AC Live Stream: WEC Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sat 05May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Bobby, sign me up please with the 911.Thanks!
Could anyone help a rookie during Saturday somehow, this would be very nice? I have no idea for setup/pitstop strategy and stuff like that. I would also like to train with someone if interested

Maybe I am ending like this :D
View attachment 249663
I'm driving J-lo as well. I'm going to jump on here in a little bit if you want to join me:) Just have to do some things here in the RD house first:cautious:

I believe you may have ptsd from the Group C stuff:D Wait, that might be me:O_o:
giphy.gif

Ok, we only have 2 spots left in the entire field and both are in the GT2 class. I have 3 dancers that have yet to pick out their costumes for Satuday's performance. They would be:
  1. AJ McDaddy - TBD
  2. Gjedde - TBD
  3. Jani1980 - TBD
Could you men please let me know what car you want. Friday's deadline is coming and this is just a reminder. If I don't hear from you in time, you'll wind up in one of these and I don't think they'll be competitive:p
CC-27-168-801.jpg

While I know you hate denying your Bavarian roots and you say these girls won't show their faces because they are probably hideous, it's kind of like a sunset...........the view from where I sit is just fine
Haha, kinda reminds me of Aphex Twin's Windowlicker video, for example (Skip to 7:40 if it doesn't automatically):

The whole thing is worth a watch if you haven't seen it before - typical Aphex Twin twisted humour :whistling:;)

So hyped about this race guys. Don't think I've stopped talking about it for the last week at work at home with friends lol. Longer distance makes it more fun regarding strategies, tyres, fuel etc. Really looking forward to it. Will only be my 2nd race with you guys. I mentioned to my friends i was racing at SPA this weekend in the 911 RSR, they took it as i was actually in the WEC or support race this weekend at SPA haha, anyone have a link to the live stream so i can wind them up even more?

If i was to live stream would it consume alot of bandwidth?

Could you men please let me know what car you want. Friday's deadline is coming and this is just a reminder. If I don't hear from you in time, you'll wind up in one of these and I don't think they'll be competitive:p
CC-27-168-801.jpg

It's the paint. If you choose the right colors, these this things were pretty quick. Amos Johnson raced one competitively enough at Daytona and Sebring. No V8 either. 258 cu in (4.2 L) In Line 6 cyl.

Amos Johnson Gremlin.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 65 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 43 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.7%