AC Live Stream: WEC Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sat 05May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys ... no good.

I did the Steam integrity check and downloaded the 40 pitbox up date ... and can't get in. I'll run the process again, but it's way to late now. Maybe i can hook up with somebody during the week to see what went wrong ... other then me picking a 'Vette. Maybe next time I can get a Ford.

Sorry guys ... no good.

I did the Steam integrity check and downloaded the 40 pitbox up date ... and can't get in. I'll run the process again, but it's way to late now. Maybe i can hook up with somebody during the week to see what went wrong ... other then me picking a 'Vette. Maybe next time I can get a Ford.
I can get with you one night and fix it Ted. No problems;)

group-c-jpg.250009

Group C Race at Imola, Saturday 12, May.
Link to next weeks race:)

6 re-watches, baring in mind the stream finished 30 minutes ago. Live we had over 200 people stop in at some point during the stream with an average of 30 viewers throughout.

Okay I see I´m not a Twitch pro xD Then it´s a different story. Btw I did not collided with the two race leaders of the GT2 class at around 1:15^^ I couldn´t decide which way to go and ended up braking without touching anyone :D

Great race guys. Great race with Jeremy, in the last 4 laps my tyres went and lost 2 places to finish 3rd in Class I think.

Guys why is that some of you have to shout at others on teamseak? If you think thats how its done, this is the wrong place. Reminder this is not some ultra competitive esports 10k dollar racing league, this is a together not an against each other thats why we have a rule called "golden rule" etc.

Trying to ban a driver during a race was definitely something a moderator should not do, on the other hand i did not see the incidents and the behavior on track.

@Gjedde what were you doing today, a race track is not some place to park your car? Your were a constant danger on track, a GTE car gets close to you, you straight up leave the track? Felt like there were constant yellow flags happening. If you have techical issues, leave the server restart the game and get going, maybe you are not ready to take on a 90 min race and thats ok too ...
----
Had a great time among the GTE cars, essentially 6 drivers and 3 different strategys. Saw 3 drivers on soft and gave them position, no reason to pick a fight early on. After the pit stop i started to push harder, worked out. See you next race!

Last edited:
Thanks all for the great experience yesterday. What an adrenaline rush, especially with those LMP's flying by - nearly got a heart attack a couple of times :O_o:
I'm just glad, I could make it to the finish line. But seeing you guys fighting for the podium even after 90min is a pure joy (thanks twitch).

Btw: Is there a better way to let the LMP's pass at "Les Combes" and "Bruxelles" than by just holding my racing line? I think it annoyed them, that I made them lose to much time because it is so hard to overtake there. Same story for the following fast lefthander "Pouhon"

See you next time

Had a great time among the GTE cars, essentially 6 drivers and 3 different strategys. Saw 3 drivers on soft and gave them position, no reason to pick a fight early on. After the pit stop i started to push harder, worked out. See you next race!

Was great rave Florian. I tried keeping the gap consistent between us and pulling slightly but the I lost concentration in the second stint and touched the wall down to eu rouge :( damaged aero deffinatley killed my tyres more than the first stint, if not for that I think I could of held on and won the GTE class.

Was aweome.

Terrible experience yesterday.

I was a member of race department about 1 year ago, where i raced here for a few months.
A week ago I came back, since i was in the mood for sim racing again, and instantly thought about race department.
A place where you have fun competitive racing, with rules and most of the time pretty clean races.
Sure sometimes small things happened, but it was handled like a group of adults.

Yesterday I was then also shocked at how was reacted to me going into turn #1, getting passed by the LMP's.
There where like 4 gt cars there, and meanwhile the LMP's where coming for the overtake. I always try to take a line where I dont loose much speed, and open the door for LMP's to have space and not slow them down at the same time. It was a reaction from me to leave both space left and right from my car, so the others can choose a position them self. I should have just stayed on my racing line, and dont give a **** about the LMP's perhaps, and let them sort it out them self.

In the future i wont do this anymore, and just stick to my line. Its also more predictable anyway. So lesson learned.

What i also wont do again, is spend any energy on people who scream at me, or to others. And will simply ignore them. Not letting them ruin my race, by having me quit the race.

This is still the same awesome place it was when i first joined. I never had any problems here with anyone. Never did i get a protest against me, or handed one out.

With plenty of people here, there will be some you like, and some not so much. Good thing most people here are great drivers and fun people to race with.

I look forward to the next race.

Last edited:
I probably won't be doing any more of these multiclass races for the time being. I'm sick tired of being f**ked up by people going out of pits in Q and being bullied or plaing crashed by LMP drivers during the race. Enough is enough. See you around in other normal races.

I probably won't be doing any more of these multiclass races for the time being. I'm sick tired of being f**ked up by people going out of pits in Q and being bullied or plaing crashed by LMP drivers during the race. Enough is enough. See you around in other normal races.

Maybe there should be some RD licence for different classes :D

Okay I see I´m not a Twitch pro xD Then it´s a different story. Btw I did not collided with the two race leaders of the GT2 class at around 1:15^^ I couldn´t decide which way to go and ended up braking without touching anyone :D
It's that thing of what a commentator sees. Sometimes it looks different to how it is. :( I try my best! :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back