rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Road America - Fri 06Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
One of my favorite tracks and such a nice field and yet I have to sign out...:( Maybe tomorrow with the LMP3's...
Oh dear, that's a real shame... :unsure: I'm sorry to hear that mate - I shall remove you from the list. Hopefully you can join us for next week's event! :)

Yes Please, 911 if still space
There are still a few spots remaining - you're on the list! :thumbsup:

Server not up at the time of this post? Wanted to test connection and check in-game username.
I have just checked, and can confirm that the server is up. There are two drivers on the server at the time of writing, one of whom joined while I was writing this response, which suggests that there are no problems. Can you check to see if the server appears in the Steam server list?

I have just checked, and can confirm that the server is up. There are two drivers on the server at the time of writing, one of whom joined while I was writing this response, which suggests that there are no problems. Can you check to see if the server appears in the Steam server list?
Just started rF Launcher again, looked in Multi, sorted by name, and now RACEDEPARTMENT* servers are there.
Honestly, I think you were just tricking me and turned it back on :laugh:

Just started rF Launcher again, looked in Multi, sorted by name, and now RACEDEPARTMENT* servers are there.
Honestly, I think you were just tricking me and turned it back on :laugh:
HAHAHA! I'm glad to hear that you can now see the RaceDepartment servers in the list! :D See you on track later! :thumbsup:

Just a warning to everyone that my internet has been playing up for the past four hours, and there seems to be no end in sight to when it might become stable again. I'll try and stream tonights event as it is a huge grid and I really want to broadcast it, but my internet in its current state won't allow it. I'm trying my hardest to fix these issues, but nothing is working right now.

hi guys.....as much as i REALLY REALLY want to race tonight, the brazil belgium game is far too tempting. plus i'm really tired i reckon i will be more rubbish than usual tonight. if the game is complete rubbish i will join again but i doubt it will be !!

I will not be able to make it on time, sorry, please sign me out.:(
Sorry to hear that you will not be able to make it - I shall remove you from the list. Hopefully we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup:

hi guys.....as much as i REALLY REALLY want to race tonight, the brazil belgium game is far too tempting. plus i'm really tired i reckon i will be more rubbish than usual tonight. if the game is complete rubbish i will join again but i doubt it will be !!
Enjoy the match - it is anything but "rubbish" at the moment! :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back