rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Road America - Fri 06Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Did anyone else have a problem with their rear-view camera not pointing straight back? Mine in the M8 was pointing to the right. Perfect for seeing cars passing on that side - not so good for seeing the train behind me. Is it a VR-related problem?
No, it's not VR-related, happens on my single monitor as well. With a forward POV the mirrors run out of adjustment and you can't re-center your rearview.

Open your player.json file and look for these lines:

"Moving Rearview":0,
"Moving Rearview#":"Whether mirrors respond to head movement in cockpit (0=none, 1=position-only, 2=FOV-only, 3=both) - add 4 if you want to IGNORE head-tracking movement",
I dunno though. I have had the same issue on my triple monitors in a number of the Endurance cars. The dash mirror pointing slightly to the side, and it baffles me to what the issue is, cause its only with a select few.
I also experienced a similar issue, but (seemingly) like @jayjfinn I was using a single screen and it was the virtual mirrors that were affected - the rear view, especially in the side/wing mirrors was "warped", and the central rear view mirror was also at a slightly strange angle. I initially presumed that this was intentional, and potentially related to my in-game in-car seating position, but it appears as though this is not the case... :whistling: I will try adjusting the "Moving Rearview" setting, and whatever other settings there may be to align the mirrors. Cheers for the information guys! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%