rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Okayama International Circuit - Fri 03Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I was running some practice laps earlier and it turn out it gets way too hot in my room to race.

So I'm signing out again. Sorry!

what does it mean when you get "package not available" when trying to log into server?
This would suggest that either the track or one of the cars is out-of-date, and therefore the server mod - i.e. the .rfmod - cannot be installed. My guess would be that it is the latter, specifically the BMW M8 GTE. Please ensure that the installed version is v1.27. If it is not then try verifying the cache for rFactor 2 via Steam - this might trigger an update. If this also fails then you could unsubscribe from and resubscribe to the resource in the Steam Workshop, which should result in the latest version being downloaded. As a last resort you could directly download the component file using SteamCMD.

Also, to rule out any of the other resources for being at fault, verify that the Corvette and Porsche are both on v1.49, and if it has been installed already then the track version should be v1.1. If you require any more assistance then you can find and ask me on TeamSpeak. :thumbsup:

Urgh.

Don't know what happened between practice and race, but the rear of my car was constantly wanting to come party up front and it was just impossible. Just quit out because something dumb was going to happen like me bouncing off a wall and taking out someone minding their own business.

Sorry for that 3 car accident at the final corner as well, that was just two people having separate accidents on the same piece of track and everyone getting tangled up.

Not a great one for me either. Got disco'd at the start of quali and couldn't log back in. Had to reboot - started in last place. Apologies @Daiman Patel for taking you out at the hairpin, locked-up and slid into you :redface:. I deservedly received a stop-go penalty for that. Decided to park it up and watch the stream. Hope to do better next time. Congrats winner + podium and everyone who finished the race. Thanks to all.

Urgh.

Don't know what happened between practice and race, but the rear of my car was constantly wanting to come party up front and it was just impossible. Just quit out because something dumb was going to happen like me bouncing off a wall and taking out someone minding their own business.

Sorry for that 3 car accident at the final corner as well, that was just two people having separate accidents on the same piece of track and everyone getting tangled up.
Dunno which car you were in but I think it's the same for all of them. It's easy to overheat the rears slightly after some laps and that leads to them wearing out slightly faster and you get more and more oversteer as the race goes on. I guess that's where the TC comes in :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back