rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Okayama International Circuit - Fri 03Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Rather annoyingly I’m going to have to sign out. While practising my brake pedal sheared though a bolt. I knew it was on he way out and have a new set of pedals but the drill bits I have on hand can”t get through the mounting plate so won’t be up and running until the weekend.
Oh dear, that's not good! :O_o: I'm sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully you will be able to get this fixed / sorted in time for next week's event. :) I shall remove you from the list.

I'm in, thanks. :)
@Daiman Patel : will take a 911, thank you :)
You have both been added to the list! ;)

In as a reserve it seems, thanks.
As I have previously said to drivers who have been added to the reserves list, once a space does become available for you then I shall move you up the list, and I would still recommend that you turn up tonight in case there are any last minute absentees. :) I have added you to the list.

Hi,
Sign me in, please :thumbsup:
Thank you
Unfortunately I shall have to add you to the reserves list for the time being, but the above also applies to you. I would suggest that you join us on TeamSpeak this evening, before the event, and if there are any absentees then you can also join us for the event. :thumbsup:

As I have previously said to drivers who have been added to the reserves list, once a space does become available for you then I shall move you up the list, and I would still recommend that you turn up tonight in case there are any last minute absentees.
Exactly what I was expecting and planning to do :thumbsup: Cheers.

I may be mistake but I see two @rikirk on the roster. If I'm right wouldn't this mean @Martin Fiala could join the event. Right or wrong sorry for being a pain in the butt.:whistling::)
That's some good observational skills you have got there sir! :D Thank you for pointing that out to me! :thumbsup: My mistake... I didn't realise that @rikirk was already on the list. :redface: I shall correct this right away!

@Martin Fiala, in an astonishingly quick turn of fortune, you are now on the list! :)

I also get the message "Package not available" when trying to join the server; I also notice that the latest version for the BMW M8 that I have is 1.25. Any idea on what could be wrong on my end?
In this case the problem is definitely that the BMW M8 GTE is out-of-date - the current version is v1.27. If you haven't done so already I would recommend restarting Steam. If this does not work then verify the cache for rFactor 2 via Steam - this might trigger an update. If this also fails then you could unsubscribe from and resubscribe to the resource in the Steam Workshop, which should result in the latest version being downloaded. As a last resort you could directly download the component file using SteamCMD, but one of the previous methods should work.

I have tried your suggestions @Daiman Patel but I still have version 1.25 on my library of content. I cannot unsubscribe and re-subscribe because the official Endurance pack is in the Store, and not in the Workshop. I deleted it from the game folder, and when starting the game, it re-downloaded versions 1.24 and 1.25...

I guess I will have to give this SteamCMD thing a try.

Meanwhile put me as a reserve, just in case I cannot fix this before the race :thumbsup:

I have tried your suggestions @Daiman Patel but I still have version 1.25 on my library of content.
Hmmm, that's very strange... :O_o:

I cannot unsubscribe and re-subscribe because the official Endurance pack is in the Store, and not in the Workshop. I deleted it from the game folder, and when starting the game, it re-downloaded versions 1.24 and 1.25...
It is definitely possible to unsubscribe from and resubscribe to items that have been purchased via the store; they are available via what is effectively a private area of the Workshop. I have just sent you a PM containing a link to the BMW M8 GTE, and on the page you will see a button allowing you to unsubscribe. Ensure that rFactor 2 is not running when you do this else the component file may not be deleted.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%