rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Okayama International Circuit - Fri 03Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have added you to the list! :thumbsup:

You are on the reserves list. :) If any drivers sign out then I shall move you to the entry list! ;) Also I would still recommend turning up on the night in case there are any last minute absentees.

Gotcha, I'm mostly racing in the assetto corsa club races atm but fancy getting into the rf2 scene :) I'll be around on the night as I'll be watching the stream if I'm not in the race :p

I shall have to add you to the reserves list for now because there are currently no spaces on the entry list. Once a space does become available for you then I shall move you up the list. Also, as I said previously, I would still recommend turning up on the night in case there are any last minute absentees. :thumbsup:

I shall have to add you to the reserves list for now because there are currently no spaces on the entry list. Once a space does become available for you then I shall move you up the list. Also, as I said previously, I would still recommend turning up on the night in case there are any last minute absentees. :thumbsup:
No problem, beind second in the list, i'm pretty sure someone will drop out.

Unfortunately i have to sign out, RL got other plans. I was looking forward to this one. :(:cry:
Anyway have fun guys, i will watch the broadcast.
It's a shame that you will not be able to join us for this event, but we hope you'll be back for next week's race! :) I shall remove you from the list.

@BrianB, you have now been moved up the list! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Daiman Patel When I try to connect to the Server it says: Package Not Available
Have you checked that the latest version of the cars are installed? The Corvette and Porsche are both on v1.49, and the BMW is on v1.27; meanwhile, the track version is v1.1 and this can be subscribed to via the Steam Workshop.

Is anybody else experiencing any issues?

so the server calls for the track version 1.2:
38262443_2071366896215658_550891334521585664_n.jpg

and says that version 1.1 is missing

EDIT: after subscribing to the track in the Workshop it let me in, thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:
Rather annoyingly I’m going to have to sign out. While practising my brake pedal sheared though a bolt. I knew it was on he way out and have a new set of pedals but the drill bits I have on hand can”t get through the mounting plate so won’t be up and running until the weekend.

so the server calls for the track ver thesion 1.2:
38262443_2071366896215658_550891334521585664_n.jpg

and says that version 1.1 is missing

EDIT: after subscribing to the track in the Workshop it let me in, thanks for the suggestion!
Track version is v1.1 and mod version is v1.2.

I can join the server just fine. Just tried. And there are others on the server right now.
Ooops! You have just made me realise what the problem is, and that it is my fault… I forgot to register the track with the GetMod service, therefore it will not be downloaded and installed automatically upon joining the server. :redface: My apologies!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.