rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Fri 20Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Maybe, this time. Can you put me as reserve, in case? :)
I can indeed put you down as a "maybe" on the list! :thumbsup: Hopefully you will be able to join us on Friday night.

Sign me up please.
Please sign me up with the Porsche.
Both of you have been added to the list! :)

Ooh 60min race now :)!! Gonna have to do some testing to see how tyres + fuel last.
I just like to keep you guys on your toes! ;)

Me gustaría participar con BMW M8. Este es el líder de mi equipo con los procedimientos de mi prima. Me disculpo por todos los inconvenientes, el error es el nombre que tenía en el juego, saludos.
Hi MAR please try to use the English language for sign ups :)

Your buddy has informed me already about your premium membership issue and we are working on that. You have done nothing wrong but a glitch in the matrix doesn't make it showon the frontend.

@Daiman Patel this kind senor is good to be signed up :) Ill fix the backend issues later on.

Me gustaría participar con BMW M8. Este es el líder de mi equipo con los procedimientos de mi prima. Me disculpo por todos los inconvenientes, el error es el nombre que tenía en el juego, saludos.
Can you please ensure that all communications in the public forums are written in English. Languages other than English should only be used for private messages / conversations. Thank you! :)

I will definately be there to broadcast the event this Friday :) I apologise to all drivers for missing out last weeks event, although I'm sure either Daiman or Radoslaw told you where my amazing voice was being used instead :p I'm looking forward to this event, as like I told Daiman, I didn't even know this track existed in rF2. And now its an hour long race!? Yes please. :inlove:
WOOP WOOP! It will be great to have you back mate! :D As for last week, I did not tell anyone else the reason for your absence, beyond the fact that you had lost your voice, because I was not sure whether you wanted other people to know! :p Looking forward to another epic broadcast this Friday! :geek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back