rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Fri 20Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel ..I am really sorry but have to pull out ...had very little practice due to many issues trying to setup RF2 for VR ..later I am going to start again.. uninstall and re-install ..so hope to see you all on Saturday ..have fun !!
Not to worry mate. Hopefully we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup: I shall remove you from the list for this event.

Good to know, I'm looking at the exact same thing now, I just got 46 laps on Race lean with some fuel saving, will need to do a bit more to make the 47 possibly 48 laps it will be, then warm up lap on top of it. going to make for an interesting race! At least it sounds like the Vette and Porsche are in the same boat, hopefully the bmw is the same too.
If it's 48 laps I think I'll be lapped at my pace.

Has anyone done any longer stint tests? For me the suit tire seems to have so minimal wear after 10
I did half-distance, kept locking my right-front which was down to 72 on Softs. My wheel was vibrating on the straight due to flat-spotting. Not sure I could to do half race with it rattling like mad.

Anyone sharing setups? ;)
Pit stop mandatory?
Some tips for a noob regarding fuel and tyre wear? (short stint best lap: 1:16:639)
I'm going to fill up at the start, keep an eye on fuel usage, and try not to kill my tyres!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back