rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Fri 20Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I just want to put it out there that it's a shame to run this good mod only for 20 minute sprint race. The feel for tires is too good and now we are just thrashing them.
Yeah, I agree.

@Daiman Patel Maybe we could do just one race of 45-60 min?
Sign me up please, plus one vote for 40-45 minute race
Have to give my vote for a 40 or so min race as well, and maybe 20 min for qualy?

Or as other have mentioned maybe a quick 10 min private qualy session.
I must say that I agree! :D It would be a shame to not use these cars in the way that they are designed to be used, therefore I am more than happy to increase the length of the race! Instead of 40 minutes, how about we go for a round 60? :rolleyes:

As for qualifying, I would like to avoid this being a private session if possible - the experience is not quite the same, and it would not really work for the broadcast - but given the short nature of the circuit I would be more than happy to extend the session time to 20 minutes and maybe also instruct drivers to go out in two groups. :thumbsup:

I shall update the opening post accordingly! ;)

Last edited:
I must say that I agree! :D It would be a shame to not use these cars in the way that they are designed to be used, therefore I am more than happy to increase the length of the race! Instead of 40 minutes, how about we go for a round 60? :rolleyes:

As for qualifying, I would like to avoid this being a private session if possible - the experience is not quite the same, and it would not really work for the broadcast - but given the short nature of the circuit I would be more than happy to extend the session time to 20 minutes and maybe also instruct drivers to go out in two groups. :thumbsup:

I shall update the opening post accordingly! ;)
No complaints from me :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back