AC LIVE STREAM: Formula 3 @ Red Bull Ring - Wed 11Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I joined the server Racedepartment.com EU F3 FP #04. It looks right but on here it says FP #05.

I setup teamspeak but when I joined the room I lost all other sounds.

First time I'm doing all this. Also it shows practice is 4 hours long? Qualifying was at 19:30?

I apologize for not being able to honor my commitment to @Celtic Pharaoh and everyone in the race. My back went out on me last Thursday and had been about the same until this morning. When I woke up this morning, I could barely walk and there was no way I could make it upstairs to fire up my pc. Really sorry for this. Hope you all had a good race and a huge thanks to @Kenny Paton for jumping in and saving the day:thumbsup::)

• Deleted member 177725

G̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶R̶a̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶1̶s̶t̶ ̶R̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶5̶/̶5̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶R̶D̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ as always thanks to ALL the staff and drivers taking part and making this awesome community :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for not being able to honor my commitment to @Celtic Pharaoh and everyone in the race. My back went out on me last Thursday and had been about the same until this morning. When I woke up this morning, I could barely walk and there was no way I could make it upstairs to fire up my pc. Really sorry for this. Hope you all had a good race and a huge thanks to @Kenny Paton for jumping in and saving the day:thumbsup::)
Glad to be of use Bobby, hope you feel better soon mate.

The F3 or the F4, they're great cars in any sim. This event ended up being quite a bit of fun for me, though bought at the expense of others. Whenever there is a first or second lap come together I seldom make out poorly as I can see the building mass of carbon and rubber forming a mountain in front of me. I tend to get by that but then there are all those faster guys all behind me. It's not the pressure you put on but the fun you bring to the slowest guy on the track as you all give me someone to race against for a few laps. I enjoy that time spent driving on the road with you, it usually passes as everyone gets by and then back to a lonely track. So thank you for being so aggressive in early stages of a race and providing me with a bit of pleasure.

Sorry Sergio for anything that happened in T2, I started to spin and locked the brakes to stop it leaving me in that position.

PS, don't tell staff that I like to see incidents on track.

Good Racing as always guys - Intense 1st Race and a bit more relaxed for my second - thats 5/5 wins in all my races at RD so far, so as always thanks to ALL the staff and drivers taking part and making this awesome community :)
Easy there buddy. Head getting big there. Well done on driving well but don't rub it in for others. These are club races and meant to be respectful.

tenor.gif

Don’t worry Dennis it was fine, my mic was not working so I could not tell you that you did not have to let me pass, and then again my little girl called me so my race had to finish early, (again)
It was not my lucky day anyway on first race I was hit by somebody when we were 3 wide and i had a front wing damage, and in the 2nd race i was caught inthe middle of a crash and went to last position and again with a damage car, anyway it was a really fun race.

The F3 or the F4, they're great cars in any sim. This event ended up being quite a bit of fun for me, though bought at the expense of others. Whenever there is a first or second lap come together I seldom make out poorly as I can see the building mass of carbon and rubber forming a mountain in front of me. I tend to get by that but then there are all those faster guys all behind me. It's not the pressure you put on but the fun you bring to the slowest guy on the track as you all give me someone to race against for a few laps. I enjoy that time spent driving on the road with you, it usually passes as everyone gets by and then back to a lonely track. So thank you for being so aggressive in early stages of a race and providing me with a bit of pleasure.

Sorry Sergio for anything that happened in T2, I started to spin and locked the brakes to stop it leaving me in that position.

PS, don't tell staff that I like to see incidents on track.

My first time racing with you guys, and only been playing a short time so was super excited. Qualified 12th with a PB, First race, First corner didn't well, sorry to whom I tangled with. From there it was a really fun battle until i dropped it under braking. Then the last 2 laps were a great battle with someone.

2nd race finished 10th just kept it clean and avoided the huge pile up.

I will go away and learn how to set the car up on the game now. I only did a few things to change the balance.

I've driven a Formula 3000 around Yas Marina and it was super fun.

Thanks!

Sorry folks for causing the T1 incident on lap 2 of race 2. I had some quite nice battles, but overall that was a pretty shocking race for me. Pace was crap, and the T1 incident really sucked. @JoelK saw it coming and left what should have been enough room at the apex of T1, unfortunately I misjudged the braking point on the inside and just understeered into the rear of his car. The tap was enough to send us around and cause a right old mess :(

Looking back at the replay I see now that there was one more car I should have waited for - so apologies also to @serge07 as I should have hung back and waited for you to get going also.

Otherwise congrats to the podium finishers and thanks @Kenny Paton for jumping in to host!

• Deleted member 177725

Easy there buddy. Head getting big there. Well done on driving well but don't rub it in for others. These are club races and meant to be respectful.

No desire/intention of being disrespectful - Removed my comments and apologise to anyone offended.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back