AC LIVE STREAM: Formula 3 @ Red Bull Ring - Wed 11Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Count me as "in".
Excepting very close battles here in top 5 as usual!

Sign me up please.

Id like to join in this also please.

giphy.gif

What times are you guys getting so far? I believe i've got a X:XX.X, much more to gain though

EDIT: Sorry, lap times aren't allowed to be discussed in race threads. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 177725

Gotta love the edits for not allowing lap time discussion XD X:XX.X is a solid lap in my eyes.

I'd suggest people use Ptracker or a similar app to view others times, although it makes a welcome change not getting to see how fast your competition is ;)

Gotta love the edits...
I don't think many guys are practicing days before for club races. I might start practicing few hours before the race, maybe do couple of laps earlier if i have spare time. I'm in more for the race experience.
But yes if you look at the world record times you should run laptimes within two seconds of the WR, keeping in mind that WR is run in optimal conditions. I think racedepartment servers have quite good track conditions most of the time.

• Deleted member 177725

I don't think many guys are practicing days before for club races. I might start practicing few hours before the race, maybe do couple of laps earlier if i have spare time. I'm in more for the race experience.
But yes if you look at the world record times you should run laptimes within two seconds of the WR, keeping in mind that WR is run in optimal conditions. I think racedepartment servers have quite good track conditions most of the time.

Just re-read my comment and didn't intend it to come across as a dig, in fact, the opposite and was more a commendation for the humorous way it was acted upon - but yeah I'd agree with you on it!

@Celtic Pharaoh .. Sorry all, but sadly have to pull out, the nurse has changed her visiting slot :cry:
signing out as internet is spotty today.
sry for the late notice but have to withdraw from tonight, my wheel has broke!!!
I will have to sign out too, sadly. I have pains in my knees.

But apparently some people will be happy.

@Celtic Pharaoh I am sorry, but I won't be able to race today :( I still feel sick, so please let somebody race instead of me. Thanks
Sorry to hear that guys. Thanks for signing out! Hope to see you again next week :thumbsup:
I'll take a reserve and hope for an opening!
Put me on reserve list, pls. :)
Thx.
Excellent! You guys have been added :)

• Deleted member 177725

Hope Bobby is okay :inlove:

Thanks Kenny!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back