rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Circuit Paul Ricard (HTTT GT) - Fri 01Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I think it's time to try something new. I'm quite new in rFactor 2, so I'm counting on your help and forbearance. Sign me up, please. :)
Well I'm glad to see that you have picked rFactor 2 as your "something new"! :D We look forward to having you with us, and feel free to ask any questions either in this thread or on the night - we will be more than happy to help! :thumbsup:

I have added you to the list! :)

Last edited:
Well I'm glad to see that you have picked rFactor 2 as your "something new"! :D We look forward to having you with us, and feel free to ask any questions either in this thread or on the night - we will be more than happy to help! :thumbsup:

I have added you to the list! :)

I mean "something new", because I spent only 60 hours in rFactor 2 :(:unsure:. I've always raced in Assetto Corsa. That's why I said "something new" ;).

I can't wait for it! :thumbsup::)

I mean "something new", because I spent only 60 hours in rFactor 2 :(:unsure:. I've always raced in Assetto Corsa. That's why I said "something new" ;).
HAHAHA! This is pretty much what I thought! :p What I meant is that it's great to see you have decided to partake in an rFactor 2 club event to try something new, or rather different! ;)

Last edited:
Can I go with my own skin?
upload_2018-6-1_15-35-49.png

I'm still stuck in traffic as I'm writing this. Appearently a bus has blown a wheel or something on the highway, so I am stuck in the looong line towards the bottleneck... Add another 30 minutes to get home from here, and I will have to waut another week to unveil the new colours on the Flat 6...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back