rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Circuit Paul Ricard (HTTT GT) - Fri 01Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i-5FcCPkF-X2.png

I'll have to give it some thought. Originally my plan on Friday was to run around at our national football stadium, carrying all equipment for multiple sale-points etc. And I was not sure if I'd even be home in time.

However, now the local football club have signed Usain Bolt on a weeks trial (Yes, it's that Usain Bolt). And the friendly match they had planned against Norways U19 National Team on Tuesday, mid-day, might now be moved to an evening game as Bolt is likely to play.
This means that instead of having full focus on the national stadium and the international matches coming up, it looks like I have to spend Friday running around our local stadium, outside in 30 degrees heat, carrying all sort of good for 8-10 hours. Just to prep for the Tuesday match...

I might not be in shape to even think about joining any kind of racing on Friday. I might know more tomorrow, if not I'll have to see how the Friday goes for me!

Also, it's the worst, most boring track on earth.

I just eyeballed the color in the picture that was posted (and didn't even bother with checking all that much, given that it was just meant to be a joke on the "yout name written all over it"). Apologies for unwittingly tarnishing an established brand :)

I just eyeballed the color in the picture that was posted (and didn't even bother with checking all that much, given that it was just meant to be a joke on the "yout name written all over it"). Apologies for unwittingly tarnishing an established brand :)

No, no. Didn't mean it like that. I would actually like to get the car sent to me, and I'll use it for future events ;)
I understood the joke, and I liked it! :)

While we are at it, does anyone know how to rename the wing and window banner file to work in the .mas package?
Apologies to others for OT, but...I did find out. Took a few hours, actually, but I was interested in it as well, so...

The answer is - it depends on the car. You need to look into the appropriate .veh file for that car. Which, at least in case of Enduracers (I honestly don't know if this applies to every mod, I've never done a single skin before yesterday), you will find inside the TEAM .mas file. In this file, amongst other things, you will find something like this (this if from the F458 .veh file I was working with):

DefaultLivery="ESGTE_F458_161056.dds"
Extra0="CHASSIS"
Extra1="BANNER"
Extra2="WINDSCREEN"
Extra3="RWING"

So all you need to do then is to add the appropriate string to your .dds filename. So for my Ferrari, let's say I name the base livery as alt.dds, and if I want to include a skin for the windscreen top banner, it needs to be named altBANNER.dds. Wing skin in this case would be altRWING.dds.

And then obviously create a new .mas with all the relevant files for that skin.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 204 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing