rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Circuit Paul Ricard (HTTT GT) - Fri 01Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm really sorry, but this had to be made into a highlight :) (even though the ending feels like laughing at my own joke...)

(Apologies for unannounced TS usage, but the video is unlisted, so only available through here. And obviously if someone has an issue with it, just tell me and I'll remove it immediately.)

Last edited:
I'm still stuck in traffic as I'm writing this. Appearently a bus has blown a wheel or something on the highway, so I am stuck in the looong line towards the bottleneck... Add another 30 minutes to get home from here, and I will have to waut another week to unveil the new colours on the Flat 6...
I'm sorry that you couldn't join us for this event Roy - that sounds like a rather troublesome journey home - but we look forward to having you back at Sebring this coming week! :D

I'm really sorry, but this had to be made into a highlight :) (even though the ending feels like laughing at my own joke...)

(Apologies for unannounced TS usage, but the video is unlisted, so only available through here. And obviously if someone has an issue with it, just tell me and I'll remove it immediately.)
HAHAHAHA! I am so glad that you were able to capture this moment of comedy gold, including the TeamSpeak banter! :roflmao: This is why I love Friday night club events - I may not be quick by any means, but you guys make them so enjoyable! :D

BTW here's both of my races if anyone's interested. Great fun, had a continuous hard battle throughout most of both races with @serge07 with @Stephen Gibb (as usual ;) ), @pattikins and @Steve Le Gallez also getting involved at various times as far as I remember.

My driving was not exactly great at times, so apologies about that, but I'm sure you're used to that by now ;)

Cheers for the videos chaps - they are great to watch! :thumbsup: The game really is starting to look quite stunning, in my opinion at least! These cars especially are beautifully modelled and skinned. :inlove:

@Joseph Wright, thank you for yet another incredible broadcast on Friday night! :D Apologies, I would have posted this message sooner but I needed a lie-down after those two races, and I was away yesterday! Very much looking forward to another live stream this coming Friday! :geek:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 153 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%