Lego Hot Rod

Cars Lego Hot Rod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
dba112430745843c92e0ab6ce47be1cc.gif

61c7caae628658d91e8d7d4e7beb074c.gif

Bit of a long shot here @garyjpaterson but is there an outside chance you could rerelease this with the option to disable the semi-clear blocks (ie the windscreen)? This is a great car to get good frame rates on chuggy tracks *coughFM7ripscough* but looking through frosted blocks in VR is making me a little Marty Feldman..!
Cheers.

Bit of a long shot here @garyjpaterson but is there an outside chance you could rerelease this with the option to disable the semi-clear blocks (ie the windscreen)? This is a great car to get good frame rates on chuggy tracks *coughFM7ripscough* but looking through frosted blocks in VR is making me a little Marty Feldman..!
Cheers.
Try dropping this texture into your skin folders, should make the glass much more transparent.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/km6fw61yu8a51ou/legocar_glass.7z/file

You trying to say you have things more important than another Lego car to do?? Lazy modders, always putting themselves first :rolleyes:
Yeah, always working on stuff they wat to do instead of the thing I want to have... pfff :whistling::laugh:
Still, too bad (for me) about the other Lego car. But I'll cope... some day... maybe :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back