Lego Hot Rod

Cars Lego Hot Rod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am giving my opinion, that is all. That's what internet forums are for. Opinions.

Just pure, amateur rubbish clogging up this forum.

I believe when you start calling thing rubbish isn't an opinion anymore but just rudeness, uncalled for.

Go buy yourself a sense of humour for a start.

Good thing is, we have a new entry for Troll of the month award, thank you.

ps; you should see my very own lego car ;)

Keep going, I'm enjoying this.
You're enjoying this? What do you mean?

This is my last word on it. If you want to lash together a mod for praise and 'wackiness', by all means do it. But start a blog rather than uploading poor quality mods on to Race Department.

Race Department is usually a guaranteed site for high quality mods, discussion and news. Hence the subscriptions. It is the benchmark in sim-racing resources and has been for a few years now. It is always first with previews of new sims and is getting better every day.

Your poor mods are diluting it's quality. It happens all the time on the net, and it only takes a few bad eggs to destroy the reputation of a website. So I would recommend you start a blog.

lol man, we will value your opinion once you release stuff yourself

Yes that makes sense. I mean I hate driving volvos, but until I manufacture my own family car, I cannot have this opinion!!

I thought Terminator 3 was rubbish, but until I make and release my own sequel to Terminator 2, my opinion is worthless!!

It's called fun. You haven't heard of it, yes, but it's fairly common.

This is my last word on it. If you want to lash together a mod for praise and 'wackiness', by all means do it. But start a blog rather than uploading poor quality mods on to Race Department.

With your obsession with Blogs, I swear you could be the CEO for Blogspot or Tumblr.

Race Department is usually a guaranteed site for high quality mods, discussion and news. Hence the subscriptions. It is the benchmark in sim-racing resources and has been for a few years now. It is always first with previews of new sims and is getting better every day.

It also sees it's fair share of fun cars, liveries, tracks and other mods. RD has no magic "seriousness-scale". It's a place for all mods that are not just a rip.

Your poor mods are diluting it's quality. It happens all the time on the net, and it only takes a few bad eggs to destroy the reputation of a website. So I would recommend you start a blog.

You could always add your own high-quality mods if you think a few fun ones dilute the pool.

At this point, I'm smiling ear to ear, y'know. I'm loving this.

What is the definition of stupidity again... oh yes, when you repeat the same "stuff" over and over again and expecting a different out come.

Earlier today, I saw this mod. No one had posted or delivered any likes, loves or anything. I hit the beer button and moved on. I knew I wasn't gonna download it but it hit the funny bone, immediately. Now look at the thread... my sympathies Gary.

Who carried out the poor gents sense of humour bypass?...

RD is indeed a place for quality discussion! Mods please ban @123rem as he is “diluting” reviews of quality mods, trolling around looking for arguments and insulting members whom contribute to the modding community!

Indeed a “bad egg” to this website :roflmao:

Yes that makes sense. I mean I hate driving volvos, but until I manufacture my own family car, I cannot have this opinion!!

I thought Terminator 3 was rubbish, but until I make and release my own sequel to Terminator 2, my opinion is worthless!!
since you mentionned family car, you might be a dad,
and rule #1

we don't say "this is rubbish"
we say "i don't like it"
then we adult "i pressed dislike button, i can move on"

Fun fact is, all this is making even more advertising to this very mod :D

now unfollowing thread. It's been a pleasure.
Gary thank you again :inlove:

1/5 stars. The scale is all wrong and I can't use the pieces to make anything different. Ruins the whole lego experience for me. To add injury to insult the sounds are nothing like what I remember when I was 5 years old.

edit: I have changed my mind. The sunroof that opens when I brake is pure excellence. 7/5.

Last edited:
unknown.png

I think, at this point, this describes my feelings quite well. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back