Lego Hot Rod

Cars Lego Hot Rod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just realized I used to own that thing in real life :inlove:

51%2BfnG6JoOL._SX355_.jpg

The black&red one is the one @Rigel posted :inlove:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...orking-on-thread.126119/page-270#post-2775229

Just pure, amateur rubbish clogging up this forum. There's guys putting thousands of hours into work here, only to compete for listings with this lashed-together crap. You're "zany", we get it. Start a blog, leave this website for actual sim-racing fans. You're certainly not attracting more subscriptions.
If you don't like it don't look at it, and don't download, as simple as that. I don't usually download these kind of mods either but it isn't nice to go around thrashing other people's work just because is not a simracing product. As far as i know RD doesn't have any rules about this matter, and you are not a RD admin, so your opinion on what should RD's objective be is utterly irrelevant. Maybe you could teach the rest of us how to make quality mods uploading your own.

If you don't like it don't look at it, and don't download, as simple as that. I don't usually download these kind of mods either but it isn't nice to go around thrashing other people's work just because is not a simracing product. As far as i know RD doesn't have any rules about this matter, and you are not a RD admin, so your opinion on what should RD's objective be is utterly irrelevant. Maybe you could teach the rest of us how to make quality mods uploading your own.
Pssssst, mods are watching.... :D:thumbsup:

I spend almost the whole evening trackdaying it at Feldbergring. It’s such a blast I almost forgot about time. Then my neighbor rang and reminded me it’s nighttime now. :D

Just pure, amateur rubbish clogging up this forum. There's guys putting thousands of hours into work here, only to compete for listings with this lashed-together crap. You're "zany", we get it. Start a blog, leave this website for actual sim-racing fans. You're certainly not attracting more subscriptions.
stop acting like a moron, at least this guy has given something to the community unlike you

Haha, yeah this was a short 'few hours' fun project in between the more serious modelling that some sim racers prefer. The appeal of this is that something fun can be created in such little time - spending weeks on something more complex sort of defeats the purpose imo :)

Awesome little car here. Had some fun with it among some friends and it was a hilarious time. Thanks heaps for the laughs these provided :)

As to the "Only create 'SIM' mods people"...... Get a life already. These little gimmicky mods make the modding world tun round.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back