AC Kunos GT2/E @ Kyalami - Wednesday 04 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tried my best to force a mistake,:unsure: an over take would have not only be risky, but what do I do when I am in front, you would certainly have got the place back. I really needed a gap of 4 or 5 seconds, managed to get to the last lap before the little red bar appeared in my tyre app.
Very happy to finish we’re I did, a great race from you John.:thumbsup: Could not have been easy.
Robert just slowly disappeared up the road, great consistent lap times from Robert.
Everyone had a great race, any mistake from either John or I and there was a waiting pack behind.
This circuit certainly draws you in, keeps tempting you to have more entry speed.:confused:
Thank you to @Craig Dunkley for hosting this event.:)

Like the TTRS VLN, another car that worked well out of the box with just a tire pressure adjustment. This made it enjoyable to drive vs having to mess around with settings, which I don't know what they do anyway. The track itself is great so awesome choice @Craig Dunkley

While I had the pace this race, I found myself pretty tired during the race and my consistency was disappointing compared to what I had done in practice. I found myself too tired to make fine tune driving adjustments to keep the pace consistent to where it felt rewarding.

Looked pretty good to me Robert in sim results will have another pogg tomorrow
just in case I have gone boss eyed following John:confused:

Last edited:
Thanks for the race, I had good fun on my 1st RD race in over a year. Never tried Kyalami before, and I was in last minute, but the short practice time I had showed that I can still adapt reasonably quick. Not the fastest car on the straight, the C7R, but it's always a solid choice alround. I was in a few incidents, plus I lost my focus once or twice, but it was fun driving from the back and catching up. A little more dusting off and I should be consistent again.
Grats to podium!

He went away on a camping trip with the Scouts Ken ...He fell down from a large Ash tree ...nobody know what he was looking for, that remains a mystery? :roflmao:
Actually it wasn't a camping trip with the Scouts. Girls are now allowed in the Boy Scouts of America and a 55 year old guy knows not to be around that. I was actually attempting to summit Mt. Everest for the 23rd time, but I fell at Lhotes Wall
Lhotse-SF-Pioneer-Adventure.jpg

Luckily it was just the arm and not my neck. Can you imagine what I could do if I were healthy:D:D

Great race guys! I of course had struggled with consistency and slow lap times. Better luck for me next eh lol...

Congrats to the podium and thank you @Craig Dunkley for hosting! Signing up for Mondays Lambo event

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back