AC Kunos GT2/E @ Kyalami - Wednesday 04 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, what is the BOP?

The Torque, horsepower and carweight get balanced that the cars have the same speed :thumbsup:

In very simple terms ..EXAMPLE if you are racing two cars and one is faster than the other, then you can bop the faster car, to bring the same performance as the faster one :thumbsup:

The only car that did not have any bop settings in this event was the BMW, the other 3 cars were bop'd to match the performance as the BMW ..because this track is rather twisty it should make for an interesting event.

Last edited:
Hi Bobby, hope all is going good with you all :thumbsup:
10 weeks into healing and we still don't see new bone growth :( The doctor has told me to proceed with pain being my guide so I'm going to try a 20 min race in the US club next week and see how it goes. I'm finally feeling a little better to start participating in the forums from time to time which is a step forward. Thanks for asking. Hope it's going well for you and the Time Bandits.

10 weeks into healing and we still don't see new bone growth :( The doctor has told me to proceed with pain being my guide so I'm going to try a 20 min race in the US club next week and see how it goes. I'm finally feeling a little better to start participating in the forums from time to time which is a step forward. Thanks for asking. Hope it's going well for you and the Time Bandits.

I sometimes struggle to get a boner :roflmao: ...well it sound like your on the right path? I hope so anyway and best of luck in your first race back Bobby :thumbsup:

Oh Bobby. Just read your post. Wondered where you went. Must admit, I have been away at times but it seems ages since you have been on. I do hope you recover and the pain from whatever will subside.. Hope to see you on track soon my friend.:thumbsup:

He went away on a camping trip with the Scouts Ken ...He fell down from a large Ash tree ...nobody know what he was looking for, that remains a mystery? :roflmao:

Hi. I don't think I will be able to race tonight. I will be at home around 21:00 (my time) and the race starts at 22:00 (my time) and I don't think I can learn the track that fast. I will be in the server thou but don't know about the fun with so few laps.

Last edited:
Hi. I don't think I will be able to race tonight. I will be at home around 21:00 (my time) and the race starts at 22:00 (my time) and I don't think I can learn the track that fast. I will be in the server thou but don't know about the fun with so few laps.

That will not be possible sadly. The race server will be configured and online at least 1 hr prior ...so if you are on the race server, you would be using a car designated to another driver ..

PS ..actually I can resolve this issue, I will ensure there is a spare car of your choice, so one extra 458 ..please do not use anything other than the 458 :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back