AC Kunos GT2/E @ Kyalami - Wednesday 04 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Pity you cannot make it @Raresch You are a good racer and its always a pleasure being with you on track. Nect time my friend
Thanks for the support. Most certantly i will at the next one. Good to see you on the grid again. I remember seeing you on the leaderboard as a marker for my pace and racing with you again would be a nice evaluation for me, as well as a fun race.

I was way to stressed to race, worried about trying to get password :thumbsup: ..I needed to let my rapid heart cool down.

It looked like a great race was had by all, which is always pleasing...love the track @Prototype_ has done some marvelous work with the track, It just flows so well.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and all those that managed to finish :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all on the grid next week .. [Group C @ Daytona]

Thanks for tonight's race Sir Dunkers @Craig Dunkley , week in week out you do us proud, really appreciated by all of us :thumbsup:

Indeedy, this track is just amazing - huge thanks @Prototype_ :thumbsup::) Did find a weird 'hole' the car went into and time warped to the pits, but I shouldn't have been there:laugh:

Congrats to @RobertR1 for win and @Kek700 for the podium - fantastic lap times from Robert:confused: and Ernie, how the hell did you run that on softs? Yikes!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back