AC Kunos GT2/E @ Kyalami - Wednesday 04 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Count me in with the BMW please Craig. If it all goes horribly wrong I can at least blame the car :laugh:

Edit. As I've not been added to the list can you leave me off please Craig.

Last edited:
Can anybody get on the server? since the track update I am not able to ...tried updating the server but it will not update this track...the server does not even see this track, although it sits there in my directory

Ok guys currently none of you should be able to log on the server ..if you can please let me know.

For me my wheel goes mental and kicks me out. I use the the track in offline mode with no issues.

I am assuming that since the track has been updated, certain implementations are causing problems in online mod.

I have just sent a message to thee Author of the track, hopefully it will get sorted out...but please, if you can log onto the server with no issues, let me know ..thanks

Ok guys currently none of you should be able to log on the server ..if you can please let me know.

For me my wheel goes mental and kicks me out. I use the the track in offline mode with no issues.

I am assuming that since the track has been updated, certain implementations are causing problems in online mod.

I have just sent a message to thee Author of the track, hopefully it will get sorted out...but please, if you can log onto the server with no issues, let me know ..thanks
I got on the Road America server about 8pm Craig, just come off it now - I think 2 AC events were live.

Edit: Snip of servers at 9.05
Capture.JPG

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%