KTM Release Official Free X-Bow GT4 Mod For Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
In a rather cool move, KTM have released a free mod for Assetto Corsa - bringing the officially licenced X-Bow GT4 to the simulation.
  • New mod with official KTM licence.
  • Developed with real data from the team.
  • Available to download for free for Assetto Corsa.

Feels like its been a long time since I wrote some new news about Assetto Corsa, with game development having been completed following Kunos Simulazioni moving on to their latest project, Assetto Corsa Competizione. However, seeing as the original AC remains exceptionally popular within the sim racing community, even in the middle of 2020 we have new news - a brand new mod has been released, but with the official backing of the real world manufacturer!

Yes, GT4 fans have a new toy to enjoy in AC from today following this rather cool announcement - adding one of the more unique cars of the GT4 regulations to the olden, but still golden Assetto Corsa simulation.

You can download the car HERE.

Assetto Corsa is available now for console and PC.

Want to enhance your Assetto Corsa experience? Head over to the AC mods section and browse through the awesome things our community have been creating!

KTM Header.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic car with wonderful feel - the highly-geared steering caught me out a few times until I got used to it.
Looking forward to the wiper, LoDs, rear spoiler and tyre heating updates to make this beast pretty much perfect. - hopefully KTM will respond quickly to Gary's request.
Is there a KTM driver suit/gloves/helmet mod anywhere? The ubiquitous white Sparco gear gets a little boring and a car this good really deserves some OEM-branded threads.

Are you sure the one from the installer is encrypted? It wasn’t for me
As far as i know, only encrypted cars don't allow for previews to be updated. I didn't mess with anything else but whatever i did, the installer car didn't allow me to update the previews at all.

The model is absolutely top job btw man. Thank you so much for putting in your %100.

As far as i know, only encrypted cars don't allow for previews to be updated. I didn't mess with anything else but whatever i did, the installer car didn't allow me to update the previews at all.
Very strange, myself and others had no issues changing the skin previews, and there is no difference between the two versions (i mean they are the same version, just different download).

Great car!! but the wipers don't work for me , is there any way to activate it?

Thanks
They released it missing a few minor functions, I've contacted them, supplied them with the corrected files and have been told an update with come, not sure when though.

Can't install. Says "My Documents is invalid
Yeah try the download link in the first page of this thread, the installer isn't working for many.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back