Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got the Game Version 1.16 and the Mod Version 2.3. My problem is that I am always kicked out from an online session because of cheating. Do I have to deinstall the mod for playing online or is there a solution?

I got the Game Version 1.16 and the Mod Version 2.3. My problem is that I am always kicked out from an online session because of cheating. Do I have to deinstall the mod for playing online or is there a solution?
yeah uninstall the mod for online. You can not use mods online. I recommend just having two copies of the game and renaming them

I installed version 2.3 and followed the video installation tutorial to a tee, and the mod is not active when I open the game? All I did was extract the mod folder > open it > copy f1 2018 from inside the mod folder to my f1 2018 game folder? anyone else had this problem? What am I doing wrong?

great mod mate, but i'm the only one with an overpowered Gasly in it? it's really gamebreaking experience. It seems to have the same performance of Ricciardo 2018 but, in real life, is more Giovinazzi then Ricciardo....

Hey fromm Germany. Sorry about Bad english.

I Download the Version 2.3 Off your Mod anderen after that i Copy an Paste the F1 2018 Order into the Order of my game. when i click on replace files at destination.

After that the mod runs and i try a little test race and everything is good, but the next day steam update my game and after that i cannot start the game.

now i do a clean deinstall and a new install and now is my question : Did i something wrong?

Please help me! I want to give you 5 Stars!!

Hey fromm Germany. Sorry about Bad english.

I Download the Version 2.3 Off your Mod anderen after that i Copy an Paste the F1 2018 Order into the Order of my game. when i click on replace files at destination.

After that the mod runs and i try a little test race and everything is good, but the next day steam update my game and after that i cannot start the game.

now i do a clean deinstall and a new install and now is my question : Did i something wrong?

Please help me! I want to give you 5 Stars!!
if Codemasters do an update to the game it most likely will screw up the mod installation (depending on the update though). I doubt you did anything wrong, you could have saved some time by just verifying game files rather than reinstalling though.

Mod Edit : this is an English speaking forum please use it in future.
Friend, why is not Ferrrio sponsored by Marlboro? version 1.16
It is as if thank you from ja. [/ QUOTE]
ferrari is weird

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, wonderful mod, thank you. Quick question: any plans to fix the distorted pictures of some drivers? (e.g. when you select a driver in grand prix, some are weirdly wide)
Snímek obrazovky (153).png

Hi ! 1st thx for the hard work to create such an amazing mod. However i have an issue.
I drag & drop the mod onto my f1 folder but instead of replace files it just copies itself inside the folder and when i lauch the game everything is the same as if i never installed the mod.
I installed it on a purchased game in vanilla version. Any hints ?

Hi ! 1st thx for the hard work to create such an amazing mod. However i have an issue.
I drag & drop the mod onto my f1 folder but instead of replace files it just copies itself inside the folder and when i lauch the game everything is the same as if i never installed the mod.
I installed it on a purchased game in vanilla version. Any hints ?
I had the same Problem , restore your vanilla game and try it again. It worked for me than

nice work… thanks but i found the mistakes. please correct drivers names in brazilian language. commentaries legends and áudio voice

Last edited:
can i have two installations of F1 2018? if so, can you tell me what to do?
I want to have one I can play online with, and one with MODS

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea