Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

Ok that doesn’t sound like it’s for me. It did inspire me to have another go at Kartkraft though, as it’s been a while. Karting is still not my thing, but it’s a damn good sim, I must say. Very informative FFB and believable physics and the graphics are great.

VR is a game changer for kart simulation, IMO. Karts are very well suited for home simulator setups because you get so much feedback up the steering rack IRL, karts tend to feel very authentic in sims...but for the terrible perception on a 2D monitor. Single screen, you've got to crank the FOV so far out it's like a fisheye lens effect. Triple screen is a bit better, but still never feels quite right. VR though really gives you that "head on a swivel" feeling that's so prevalent in the RL experience.

We will soon have some real laserscanned kart tracks for both Kart Racing PRO and KartKraft.
And no, they will not be in Early Access for years. We will now proceed with max 6 months of Early access and then v1.0 release for all new tracks.

I just got Fanatec pedals to use along with my Logi 29 wheel. Kart Racing Pro sees both controllers - but when I switch from, say, the Logi to the Fanatec to configure, it undoes the bindings of the Logi (and vice-versa).

Can someone help me out so that BOTH controllers and be configured and used at the same time?

Thanks!

[QUOTE = "Cote Dazur, publicación: 3028518, miembro: 152302"] Gracias por intentarlo :), ese tipo en el video no está ejecutando la demostración, no creo que la demostración permita la realidad virtual. :([/CITAR]
cuando instalas la la demo te salen 2 launcher uno para vr y otro para jugarlo normal como en todas las demos de piboso yo tengo la demo y juego perfectamnte con rift s un salufo

hey there!

i'm looking for the track SPEEDARENA for KRP
i know, the track is already converted, but i cant find it anwhere.
i had it once, but deleted it without backup! :-(

is there anyone, how can send it to me?

thank you guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back