Jeddah Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension (jeddah21 Version)

Tracks Jeddah Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension (jeddah21 Version) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Friend, the extension for me don´t work properly... some textures like ripple they are not updated, my version of content manager is 0.8.2297.38573, What could be the problem??

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    322.7 KB · Views: 92
Hi, the track won't open (when i open it it gives an error wich says: "Some texture’s format or size might be wrong.") with and without the extension installed. Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks.
Hi,
Have you try the fixes from the track creator ?

You should also check that your CSP is up-to-date (or at least 0.1.76)

Hi,

Hi,

Wasn't updated indeed, working now. Thanks!

AC crashes after installing this. I've tested with different cars, have stflow, CSP 1.77_p1. A clean install of the track works fine. AC crashes with "loading asynchronous...." once I've installed this mod.

Pyyer updated Jeddah Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension (jeddah21 Version) with a new update entry:

2022 & 2021 Grand Prix layouts

As a lot of people request this, I finally decided to update the other Jeddah track to 2022 ! ;)

This new version comes with the new alternate layout system so you now can chose to use the original track layout or to use the 2022 or 2021 ones

All billboards are updated and relocated to their 2022 versions

This new extension also includes:
  • new animations,
  • new bridge,
  • new buildings
  • new ground textures adapted from my other jeddah extension
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi buddy, so you updated both tracks now? Which one is better and you would recommend to use?
I would recommend the CHQ version which is way more accurate (based on F1 2021 game I think)
But you will need a big computer & graphics card especially at night

If you don't or if you absolutely want to race at night, jeddah21 is OK

Thanks! All works good! Beautiful! What's the difference between 2021 and 2022 layout?
Mainly graphical ones :
For billboards, Pirelli 150 instead of Pirelli, Lenovo instead of zoom, MSC Cruises instead of some of crypto.com locations, lots of billboards sections have been relocated too,
Also 2022 has a new crypto bridge in sector 3 and a lot of ground drawings mainly on first sector
Animated bridges have changed too, "aramco" building is not covered anymore in 2022 (but there is a new one at turn 13), there is also a lot of new stuff on pit lane, etc (this is basically two complete different extensions ;) )

AC crashes after installing this. I've tested with different cars, have stflow, CSP 1.77_p1. A clean install of the track works fine. AC crashes with "loading asynchronous...." once I've installed this mod.

Try CSP 1.76
That’s was for me the only way to get it to work in VR
CSP 1.77 Preview 1 seems to have a lot of issues. Try latest 1.77 versions or 1.78 (I play only in VR and it works fine)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 229 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 47 18.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 38 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 88 34.0%