JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. It's in English and I'm using a vanilla version of the original version. I have a career mod going in Steam and wanted to have a separate copy for your mod.

jburon72 updated JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] with a new update entry:

2019 Australian GP perfromance update

An update for my F1 2019 Season mod
---- MOD DETAILS -----
Version: 1.02

- Update performance based on 2019 Australian GP
- Update livery
Renault
Extend yellow paint on top of sidepod intake
Black line on the yellow paint across the body of the car

Mclaren
Added Coca Cola logo
Added Huski Choclate on the halo

Ferrari
Added Mission Winnow on some parts of the car

Alfa Romeo
Added Shell logo on the sides of the front wing,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am not getting the performance upgrades after ive dragged all files (A, B, Core) into my game files. I seemed to be having this issue with other mods too. Idk what to do. All the the other things are good tho

I am not getting the performance upgrades after ive dragged all files (A, B, Core) into my game files. I seemed to be having this issue with other mods too. Idk what to do. All the the other things are good tho
Hello mate, try to install it using the vanilla version of the game and see if it works.

Im testing out your mod and it seems the Alfa Romeo is too low to the ground, its constantly grinding against the ground (especially at higher speeds) and the noise that it makes gets really annoying after a while XP

Tested on Australia Time Trial, default setup.

First of all awesome job..congrats!
Can you please tell me which is the file where you change the menu pictures(Grand Prix,Time Trial etc.)?
its inside the ui packages. go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\ui_package you can see a lot of erp files. for driver select image in gp mode go to flow_frontend look for texture with world drivers name in it.

Im testing out your mod and it seems the Alfa Romeo is too low to the ground, its constantly grinding against the ground (especially at higher speeds) and the noise that it makes gets really annoying after a while XP

Tested on Australia Time Trial, default setup.
Thanks for reporting it mate. Ill look into it and fix on the next update.

Okay, update on testing the cars. Other than the Alfa Romeo that i mentioned, the only other car that seems to have a problem is McLaren. The game seems to crash partway through the first time trial lap pretty much every time i've tested the McLaren. This is with a game restart inbetween each test session for each car.

All other vehicles have no problem completing a few time trial laps.

Okay, update on testing the cars. Other than the Alfa Romeo that i mentioned, the only other car that seems to have a problem is McLaren. The game seems to crash partway through the first time trial lap pretty much every time i've tested the McLaren. This is with a game restart inbetween each test session for each car.

All other vehicles have no problem completing a few time trial laps.
Isee try to lower the graphic settings a bit. The mclaren texture is set to 8192 pixel to fix blurred logos and paint. See if it still crashes.

Okay, tested that. Here's what i found (changed the Texture Streaming option and nothing else for each run):
Ultra High: Crash when starting Time Trial Lap
High: Same as Ultra High
Medium: Crash when in the Pits before starting Time Trial
Low: Can complete full lap
Ultra Low: Same as Low.

Oddly enough, only the Medium setting has blurry textures, all other settings the car looks fine.
My normal setup has my Texture Streaming option at High

Im Setup all you mod

1.01+A+B+1.02.Start Career WTF?????

Attachments

• 20190324144716_1.jpg
    20190324144716_1.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 144

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues