JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bro i use German Leanguage and Kimi is still in Ferrari, Gasly still in Toro Rosso and Charles still in Sauber. The faces are changed, Kimi got Charles` face ingame but he is still named Kimi, yk? Should it help when i change the Language to Englisch?
Wait for the [Core] 1.0.3 part update as it has the new German and Italian language. Its currently being uploaded

BRO!IT`S not Kubica face

Attachments

• 20190325232321_1.jpg
    20190325232321_1.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 20190325232341_1.jpg
    20190325232341_1.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 172
Hi Buddy, first of all thank you so much for all your work and dedication to this game. Man you are doing a better job than all the entire codemasters team for sure. So here im gonna start a new career mode and drive as Lance Stroll. I know how to change drivers picture, car numbers, helmets and i understand how to do real drivers face swaps by following KeisariKine tutorial. What i not understand is how i can change aaron rai face for lance stroll in my career mode? How you was able to use custom face for Norris, Russell, Kubica, Kvyat, Albon, Giovinazzi and how you was able to know their mesh and scale? Thank you in advance for your time

Hi Buddy, first of all thank you so much for all your work and dedication to this game. Man you are doing a better job than all the entire codemasters team for sure. So here im gonna start a new career mode and drive as Lance Stroll. I know how to change drivers picture, car numbers, helmets and i understand how to do real drivers face swaps by following KeisariKine tutorial. What i not understand is how i can change aaron rai face for lance stroll in my career mode? How you was able to use custom face for Norris, Russell, Kubica, Kvyat, Albon, Giovinazzi and how you was able to know their mesh and scale? Thank you in advance for your time

hi mate, its pretty similar to swapping real driver faces, the most import thing is the name of the custom driver and its file ID location.
here is kimi's eaid
eaid://character_package/heads/male_driver/kimi_raikkonen/idf/kimi_raikkonen

and here is the eaid for the career heads
eaid://character_package/heads/male_generic_driver/simon_webster/idf/simon_webster

you need to put "male_generic_driver" instead of "male_driver"

and the name of the custome head.
I did not change the scale and just use the default scale of the driver im changing.

same with the podium animation just use the first 3 letters of their first and last name
_aarrai_
You need to change the cap texture with the career cap as they are mapped differently with the real drivers cap
if you still have question let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks for quick reply i really appreciate. Intersting to know that u didnt't change the scale, It was where my confusion was and also i didn't know about first 3 letters for podium animation and use "male_generic_driver" instead of "male_driver" so thanks for put me on the right track for this. I need more detail please about cap texture, wich file exactly and what i need to switch? I have 2 other question about how i can put Lance Stroll flag and name on my career driver suit? Driver name is always empty on my career driver suit i hate that. Also what file and lines i need to customize for the commentators to call me Stroll instead of a name in the Audio Name list for career mode? Im sorry to ask so many question man the only thing i mod every year it's drivers names, drivers pictures, car numbers and helmet i never did face swaps and audio name change it's a bit new from F12018 . Sorry for bad grammar too im french.

this is the a sample lines for the podium scene.
<part id="Driver::Head" base="eaid://character_package/heads/male_driver/brendon_hartley/idf/brendon_hartley" mesh="eaid://character_package/heads/male_generic_driver/aaron_rai/idf/aaron_rai" connectjoint="Bip01 Head" instanceParamCount="2">
<modifier type="game::FaceBoneModifier" id="FaceMod" scale="1.0" data="wrinkles,0.35" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_champagne_seq01_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_champagne_seq02_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_runon_seq01_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_runon_seq02_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_runon_seq03_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_runon_seq04_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_runon_seq05_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_trophy_seq01_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_trophy_seq02_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_trophy_seq03_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_trophy_seq04_aarrai" />
<animset name="animations_cinematics/podiums/idf/podium2017_trophy_seq05_aarrai" />
</part
>

in the incardriver.erp look look for the driver cap in the texture tab, sample
lance_stroll_cap_d.tga >replace it with career_williams_cap_d.tga

The name for the suit is only for the real drivers, i dont know if we can place it on the career driver.

Oh boy i guess i created a little confusion with my bad grammar very sorry if I make you loose time on this. Are u sure i can change aaron rai face for lance stroll in my career mode? We can change normal driver face for a custom one but where to change a custom face that u have to choose when creating ur career mode driver to a real driver face? I guess we cant because in the xml files is only the 20 normal drivers, your own career mode driver dont appear in the xml files.

Np buddy, if u found a way to do it let me know but im pretty sure we cant we need to found the custom drivers lines in maybe other xml files so we can change the mesh lines but i dont think its the case. And if i want the commentators to call me stroll in career mode instead of a name in Audio Name list i guess we are in the same boat here or u know if it's possible?

sure man, yeah we need the xml file for teh custom driver to modify it. Now for the audio i think the issue is the line use by the custom driver. with the hex editor real driver names has this line _rai_ but the custom driver name is different with numbers. But if we find update we might see it here in the forums.

sure man, yeah we need the xml file for teh custom driver to modify it. Now for the audio i think the issue is the line use by the custom driver. with the hex editor real driver names has this line _rai_ but the custom driver name is different with numbers. But if we find update we might see it here in the forums.
I stay tune about this for sure and still have some hope that we can do it. Thanks for all and good night man!

Hey jburon, not sure how it works in F1 2018, but is there a way to edit driver abilties? Or is it all car related and drivers are identical. I know this isn't strictly to do with your mod but the question was asked in the general modding question thread and never answered, figured you'd have an idea.

Hey jburon, not sure how it works in F1 2018, but is there a way to edit driver abilties? Or is it all car related and drivers are identical. I know this isn't strictly to do with your mod but the question was asked in the general modding question thread and never answered, figured you'd have an idea.

I remember that this is a problem with any driver swap, iirc you cant change the AI of the underlying/base drivers. This is why the other F1 2019 mod's (and maybe this mod's too, i havent checked that much) Gasly seems so powerful compared to Verstappen as Riccardo's AI was made stupidly powerful and Gasly gets his AI while Verstappen stays the same.

Last edited:
I remember that this is a problem with any driver swap, iirc you cant change the AI of the underlying/base drivers. This is why the other F1 2019 mod's (and maybe this mod's too, i havent checked that much) Gasly seems so powerful compared to Verstappen as Riccardo's AI was made stupidly powerful and Gasly gets his AI while Verstappen stays the same.

I agree, we can change the car performance but not possible to edit individual driver skills.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 229 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 47 18.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 38 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 88 34.0%