JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello mate, whta language are you using? Currently its on english language only.
the helmets are still not there for example leclerc has kimis helemt from the vanilla game , is it just not added or is there anything i can do.
the language was wrong before the first problem is fixed now and will there maybe come a german version of the mod

Last edited:
the helmets are still not there for example leclerc has kimis helemt from the vanilla game , is it just not added or is there anything i can do.
the language was wrong before the first problem is fixed now and will there maybe come a german version of the mod
I already have some 2019 helmets included on the next update you can also download helmets mod from other modders which are also high quality and install it manually. additional language will be added but may take some time to complete all as i can't speak other language other than my language (tagalog) and english.

I already have some 2019 helmets included on the next update you can also download helmets mod from other modders which are also high quality and install it manually. additional language will be added but may take some time to complete all as i can't speak other language other than my language (tagalog) and english.
ok thanks

Hi! This mod looks great.

I have one question though. If I install this mod now and start a career, it's it fine to update the mod later when you make the car performance updates? Will it work if I update the car performances mid career? How about upgrades that I've already developed in the car and all that stuff, will it work?

Hi! This mod looks great.

I have one question though. If I install this mod now and start a career, it's it fine to update the mod later when you make the car performance updates? Will it work if I update the car performances mid career? How about upgrades that I've already developed in the car and all that stuff, will it work?
Yeah it still will work. the current one is using the default performance. The performance change on the next update is only just minor as we still have the big 3 but the midfiledteams will be close with the exeption of williams who are way down behind.

Yeah it still will work. the current one is using the default performance. The performance change on the next update is only just minor as we still have the big 3 but the midfiledteams will be close with the exeption of williams who are way down behind.
Allright, thank you! I will definitely try this mod out, looks like you've done fantastic work with it!

Hey, so i copied the game out of my steam folder, then i pasted in the 4 folder out of the downlaodfolder, but now, when i start the game out of the folder where i copied the 4 folders, its just the normal game, and nothing has changed. What can i do to fix this?

hey mate, you need to copy the 4 folder inside the f1 2018 folder, it will ask you to overwrite existing folder.

- Inside the drag and drop folder copy the 4 folders (asset_group, localisation, videos and f1_2018_vehicle_package) then paste it inside your F1 2018 folder.
folder location:
steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018

nstalled you mod license version.No change....All pilots squad 2018.....Photo new working ,but drivers old.....Photo Charles name Kimmi Raikkonen

Williams Kubica Russell photo works....Name old pilots Williams 2018....all team no change name.....

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%