JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Congratulations for this mod, the best for f1 2018. Will the alfa romeo halo paint be fixed? It has some red paint in the white part
Thanks mate. Unfortunately no, if i paint that red you will see big patches of red on major part of the car and will make a mess.

Is it fix now mate?
I can export the files now, but when i try to import it over another file it gives an error and i says: Could not import texture! Offset and length are outside the boundaries for the matriz or the number is greater than the number of elements of the index at the end of the source set.
I don't know how to fix this.

I will look forward to downloading this but wanted to check something. Will this work with the onboard camera mod (which makes t-cam etc more realistic) or will I have to just use the defaults...?

I got a Problem, In game (and on the UI (But i don't really mind about the ui)) the names of the drivers are still the originals ones (Alfa: Leclerc + Ericsson etc) and none comment is about of that, do you know how to fix it ?

I got a Problem, In game (and on the UI (But i don't really mind about the ui)) the names of the drivers are still the originals ones (Alfa: Leclerc + Ericsson etc) and none comment is about of that, do you know how to fix it ?

It's because drivers names haven't been implied into the mod yet

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Forum trophies