Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

I joined an RD Race on ACC at Misano, but otherwise i've been thrashing McRae's Subaru around the DR2 stages. I've been waiting for an excuse to get back into that game.

Despite more time for sim racing, unfortunately my wife doesn't share my enthusiasm, so this translates to me only having as much time as usual to race. Oh well.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

I was extremely lucky and got my proper rig built 2 days before the lockdown hit (curved monitor, proper racing seat, the works).

Been hammering through ACC and F1 2019 (yeah I know its a bit naff but the career mode is good).

And lots of flying the Tomcat in DCS.... that thing is incredible.

According to Steam, I played on RaceRoom the most but in fact, I bought PCars 2 and Assetto Corsa few days ago and I'm enjoying those 2 games far more than RaceRoom! ^^

I've been doing a modded play-through of Fallout 4, interspersed with modding stuff for AC. Got to the point in FO4 now where I'm overpowered and the challenge has gone so I might have to find another game or some different mods.

What's that like? Noticed on the box last night but didn't investigate, and I'm scratching around for some decent TV series action at the moment - that desperate decided to re-watch Breaking Bad again...

I only saw season 3 of Ozark (Which may sound odd admittedly), but I happened to be passing when my girlfriend was watching the first episode of season 3 (She already saw Season 1 and 2, but at the time I had no interest).

I sat down for what I thought was going to be a brief moment only to find I watched the entire season 3 whenever my gf decided to watch.

I found it to be very good, even after having missed season 1 and 2 :D (ymmv) (Thumbs up for "Better Call Saul" too)

What's that like? Noticed on the box last night but didn't investigate, and I'm scratching around for some decent TV series action at the moment - that desperate decided to re-watch Breaking Bad again...
It's pretty decent. In its 3rd series now. Jason Bateman stars and directs this series and it shows. Dry witty humor punctuated by real WTAF moments. It's kinda Breaking Bad as in the same mold but has its own quirks. The wife and I enjoy it when the little monsters have finally gone to sleep and we reclaim a couple of hours before collapsing, knackered into bed.
I'd recommend it if you like Breaking Bad. Its Breaking Bad but a family business with some very dodgy people from the outset. :thumbsup:

I only saw season 3 of Ozark (Which may sound odd admittedly), but I happened to be passing when my girlfriend was watching the first episode of season 3 (She already saw Season 1 and 2, but at the time I had no interest).

I sat down for what I thought was going to be a brief moment only to find I watched the entire season 3 whenever my gf decided to watch.

I found it to be very good, even after having missed season 1 and 2 :D (ymmv) (Thumbs up for "Better Call Saul" too)
You need to watch 1 & 2, just to see how it all starts. It's great television imho

IRacing mainly ..... BUT..... had one more crack at trying to get FFB working well on Raceroom last night . I cracked it . Wow ...... seriously impressed of the feeling of actually being in the car .... visceral and exhausting ! Think the weekend will be spent there

I had to give up on Raceroom as I couldn’t crack it on my CSL elite. Any tips please? I live their content....

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back