ISO VLM GTPC Conversion

Cars ISO VLM GTPC Conversion 1.8 Patch part 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
What would you suggest as an appropriate steering ratio for these? The car I tested, the Rothmans Porsche '83 in Le Mans spec, didn't have an entry in it's .hdv and so defaulted to the last car I drove, which must've been abit racey as it was very quick on the steering.

About 600 degrees felt good when testing, which gives a steering ratio of approx 18:1. This doesn't seem too far out for Porsches. I was just wondering if you had more concrete data on what these would realistically run.

That bug was corrected in this new version.

That's odd then. I've recently upgraded my PC so not only is the AMS install fresh but so is Windows itself. Looking at the history tab I can only download the latest version so I should have the latest version by default.

I'll double check by re-installing and see if the issue persists.

Richard Wilks updated ISO VLM GTPC Conversion with a new update entry:

ISO VLM GTPC Conversion 1.6

Uploaded wrong files by mistake. Please download again all parts.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Completely revamped tire model that now makes wheelspin and balancing a car around corners a reality. Also, many bugs corrected, as well as tweak FFB.

One year in the making this tire model is the best bias ply representation in sim racing, and will delight those who like to really DRIVE their powerfull group C cars. Be carefull with your right foot!

NOTE!!!

YOU NEED 7zip to extract the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone know why the Lancia LC1 Coupe is way slower than it is in rFactor?

Also, where are the upgrades in the showroom? I can't see any

Edit 2: Not sure if it's just me, my settings or god knows what, any help would be appreciated. Thing is, I feel like any car I try is way slower than the rFactor's version say, the Lancia LC1 Coupe, a Porsche Kremer CK5, the Sauber C7... Why? I don't know, as I said, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
This mixed with the Virtua LM Group C & GTP mod that they made for the later years would essentially be perfection. Feels like the later years in the GTPC mod almost needed to be mixed with some of the cars in their other mod. Then again, the GTR-2 mod added even more IMSA cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back