ISO VLM GTPC Conversion

Cars ISO VLM GTPC Conversion 1.8 Patch part 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Now this is strange, after the last two updates the cockpit flashing I was experiencing disappeared. It looks great now. I can finally drive this and enjoy it - Thank you for this great mod.

ok, finally got around to trying this game, but its crashing my AMS when i try to go to a track, ive changed nothing and its a the default install

I think you´re in the wrong thread, but anyway, try doing a steam integrity check. Which track/car combo are you choosing?

The ISO VLM GTPC Conversion mod
i got it all installed, cars show up in their categories and in the showroom, they look great.........but CTD when trying to go to a track

The ISO VLM GTPC Conversion mod
i got it all installed, cars show up in their categories and in the showroom, they look great.........but CTD when trying to go to a track

I was only trying to help...
You said "finally got around to trying this GAME" (not mod) and "i've changed nothing and its a the default install" which suggests you haven't messed around with it installing mods..

Anyway, I'm afraid I don't know the solution, hopefully someone else has the answer...

Mod conversion is good, many fun times in rF. How about gear change timing when using clutch and H patern? way too slow, upshifting takes a lot, undrivable for me.

Am I blind or there are not the other 3 parts? I just want to try this apparently beautiful version of group C cars but I can only download the part 004.. any help?

EDIT: exactly I was blind lol problem solved eheh

Richard Wilks updated ISO VLM GTPC Conversion with a new update entry:

ISO VLM GTPC Conversion 1.5

Completely revamped tire model that now makes wheelspin and balancing a car around corners a reality. Also, many bugs corrected, as well as tweak FFB.

One year in the making this tire model is the best bias ply representation in sim racing, and will delight those who like to really DRIVE their powerfull group C cars. Be carefull with your right foot!

NOTE!!!

YOU NEED 7zip to extract the files!

Click on the HISTORY TAB to have access to all parts.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back